Chapter 8

Pic above is Cassandra 💖

"For the billionth time, we're sorry." Greyson and Wyatt whine while I eat Doritos on the couch, watching The Vampire Diaries (s7 e5 😩). They think I'll forgive them after making me go down the slide? Hah I think not.

"Kenna! Make her talk to us!" Wyatt shouts out and I roll my eyes. He should just go makeout with her already and get out of my face. No, I am not on my period yet. Greyson sits next to me and I ignore his presence. Yes, I was planning my revenge ever so carefully.

"Oh Aylaaa." Greyson pokes me and I shove his hand away. Not rudely, but enough for him to get the message.

He didn't.

Instead, he screams at me. I jump, staring at him like he lost his mind.

"SPIDER!" He yells and that was enough to get me going. I do NOT do arachnids so I skipped all the way to Tokyo and started screaming as well.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING, JUST STANDING THERE?!" I throw a piece of dorito at the couch. "KILL IT!" I shout at Greyson and he drops to the floor, holding his stomach. He pranked me.

"Oh my gosh. You- you're making me die!" He starts laughing and wipes away a fake tear. I was infuriated and instead of storming off, I jumped on him, making him land on his stomach. He grunts while pushing me off but I wrap an arm around his neck and 'choke' him. He pulls my arms and throws me over his head. I land on my back, crying out in pain. He smirks playfully and gets on top of me. I knee him in the privates and he lets go of me and grasps his groin.

I hold back a laugh and get out of his hold. I then run to the kitchen to find some jam in the fridge. Time to start part one of the revenge.

First: Greyson.

He comes into the kitchen after a minute and sees me with my hands behind my back. I plaster a face of horror on my face when he stalks forward. Little did he know, he was coming closer and closer to my plan.

"Don't come closer. I'm warning you!" I stutter purposely but he ignores me. Looks like he doesn't know how to follow directions. I move my hands from my back and pour the jam all over his face. He was definitely taken aback, for he begins to step back, spitting out the strawberry flavored jam from his mouth. He looked priceless.

I begin to laugh but it gets cut short when he hugs me. He jam gets all over my clothes and I squirm in his grasp. He smirks and I begin to feel a smile forming on my face as well. Maybe this plan didn't work as well as I expected it too. He holds my chin and stares into my eyes. I stop laughing and so does he.

"You're really beautiful." He blurts out and a blush creeps out of nowhere. Curse my feelings.  "I mean it. Ever since the first day that you walked into my office, I couldn't take my eyes off of you. Outside of my feelings for you, I'm just a big bad gang leader but with you it's like a curse." He pulls me in closer as if we weren't close already. I try to cover my face because GIRL I was on fire. Literally you could cook an egg on my face.

"Don't hide. It makes my day to look at you." He moves my hair from my face and I shyly smile. He smirks and tightens his grip on my waist. "God, what you do to me." He puts his head on my shoulder and stops.

"Wh-what are you doing?" I couldn't even talk. Brain, where is you at? He looks at me once more, kisses my forehead, and lets go of me while walking out of the room, leaving me in utter confusion. What just happened? Once he leaves, Cade steps into the kitchen and eyes the mess on the floor.

"So um, I'll leave you to clean this?" I glare at him and grab another jar of jam, uncapping it. He doesn't process what I was about to do but once he does, it was too late. I pour that on him too.