Chapter 7

"No, you can't make me do this. I'll die." The boys evilly grin at my comment and I ignore it. If I do this, I WILL DIE.

TIME WARP 1 HOUR BACK

The guys burst into the bathroom that Kenna and I were trying to hide in when none other then *gasp* Greyson breaks the door down, looking like a chicken.

After they grab us, we started to scream for our lives and of course, I came up with the idea to sing a song at the top of my lungs.

"FERGALICIOUS DEFINITION MAKE THEM BOYS GO LOCO!" Didn't take too long until they ductaped my mouth shut. Kenna laughed at me but shortly Wyatt tapes her mouth shut too, winking at her in the process. Eww?

They throw us into the car after cleaning themselves up. It looked as if they were wearing swimming trunks. What seemed like an eternity later, we arrive at.... (drumroll please)... A water park! I know, I know. It doesn't sound that scary, but, ever since I've been in 3rd grade, I was mortified of water slides. Not the baby ish ones, the huge ones that just looked like you suffocate in them when going down it. Long story short, bad experience.

After we changed into our bathing suits (Kenna and I), we meet the boys out of the changing room. They whistle and Kenna begins to blush. Honestly, although there were many little kids staring at us, I twirled and laughed. Greyson smirked at my move and (here come the feelings) I swear I saw his eye twinkle. Gosh he's so gorgeous.

"So, you girls ready for some fun?" Max asks and we all grab tubes. SIKE. They all grab tubes where I decide to lay back and get my tan on. Being Italian, we tan pretty easily so I didn't really need to tan as much. But still, excuses are a charm when one of the things that could end my life is right in front of me. Hah, no thanks honey.

"I don't think so. This counts as your punishment. If you don't come, you're going to swim with sharks by the time we're done with you." Cade says and my heart skips a beat (in a nervous way guys 😂).

"Right um, but Kenna isn't scared of water slides so why isn't she getting punished?!" I frown and she gasps, slightly hurt. Okay, yes, I totally just sold my friend out but for a good reason! I wasn't in the mood to die tonight girl. She then slaps Wyatt's arm and he was startled.

"What was that for?" He rubs his arm and she scowls.

"That was for duct taping my mouth earlier when I didn't even do anything!"

"Oh right, I forgot that Ayla had a pillow fight all by herself." He rolls his eyes. It's not hard to tell why I would've had the feathers from the pillows that were laying all over the floor back at their place. Whoops.

"Whatever, I don't want to wait for the line to get any bigger." Steven groans and Cade nods.

"Lets go guys." Max pitches in. I was looking at the slide with the expression that a killer broke into my house. It was that scary looking. I mean, who survives THAT? I hope I made my point with all of the exaggerations. We wait in line and in my thoughts, I'm crying my eyes out. In real life, I'm one sentence away from crying my eyes out.

"You good?" Greyson taps my shoulder, snapping me out of my own little water park.

"Oh, uh yeah sure."

"Great, cause you're up next." Apparently, we were the only ones in line since the park was about to close. Or maybe it did..?

"Hold up, is the park closed?" I ask Greyson and he nods. No kids were surrounding us anymore. How long did I space out?

[ play YouTube video here]

"We rented it out for an extra two hours just cause we knew it'd take forever in this line. So, you better go cause time is ticking." Greyson pretends to show me a watch on his wrist and taps it frequently.

"Okay okay." I walk up to the entrance of the slide and then I look down. Enter the emotions that hit me like a truck. This is life in the rich lane but if it were me, I would not rent out a water park. Why not a pet store?

No, you can't make me do this. I'll die." The boys evilly grin at my comment and I ignore it. If I do this, I WILL DIE. I don't do waterslides, let alone water parks in general! I turn pale as a ghost when they make me sit down. I look at the guy running the machine who looked really bored and tired. I shoot him a pleading look to talk them out of it or just simply say 'no forcing young ladies against their will'.

NOPE.

He said 'You can go.' Talk about being an amateur. I quickly pray that I don't die and I glare at Grey, Max, Steven, Cade, and Wyatt. Kenna is right alongside Wyatt, not wanting to look. Thanks for the support sweetie.

"I said you can go." The guy running this slide was getting annoyed and I sighed. One last glance at Greyson and he looks... sorry. He should. I sniffle back a fake tear and go down the slide. Before I knew it, I started screaming hysterically and the guys were laughing. Kenna and Greyson, not so much. I started flying up with the tube and realized I was still stuck to the slide. At least it felt like I was flying up.

The slide begins to slow down as I reach the bottom. That was the scariest thing I've ever experienced. I could fall off of a skateboard 100 times over and over again. I wouldn't care.

It beats this water slide.

After I get off the tube, I stared at Cade go down the slide, and following him were the rest of them. I ignored it and went to take a shower. It would've been more fun if it was a slide I would've actually enjoyed. Kenna went after me and asked what was wrong.

"Don't." I shove the conversation away and begin to shower away the chlorine. Once I finish, Kenna was standing there still.

"I'm sorry, I didn't think you would hate this slide! I'm going to chop thei-."

"Don't. It's not your fault. I don't know why I'm upset about it but it just, it was scary to me." I reply.

"To be honest, I didn't go on it. I'm still chicken and they thankfully didn't notice. Once you went down, I said I had to use the bathroom. Girl problems." She winked at me and I cried out.

"What is wrong with me?! Why didn't I say that!" She bites her lip, holding back a smile. I push her shoulder and she laughs.

"I outsmarted you for the first time in FOREVER." Kenna begins.

"Don't start singing that oh my lord." I cover my ears and she rolls her eyes. We walk out of the water park, all changed and ready to leave. The guys tried to talk to me but I ignored them completely. Tuned them out.

They might have thought this was revenge, but wait till I get them back for this was too far.

________________________________
Hey everyone! I've been getting a lot of positivity on this book and I just wanted to thank all of you for the support. Love you guys all 💝

I hope you enjoyed this fun filled yet quite bizarre chapter that the main character had to go through. :(

Comment any suggestions for upcoming characters! I'd love to shout some people out too because I always try to reply to your guys' comments and also, I notice all of you 💖

Thank you once more for voting on my story and taking the time to read it! I'll give some shoutouts next UPDATE (not chapter) so stay tuned loves 😊

- The Author
  - A.K.A - Hanna (in case you didn't know)
    - hope you knew by my username
      - nobody looks at that anyways so NOW U KNOW 😂✌️