Chapter 5

Pic above is Wyatt 💖

Greyson takes me to his car and I'm stunned by the beauty. He has a freaking Maserati. These guys are loaded omg.

"Come on in doll." He winks at me and my smile widens. I am going to sit in a freaking Maserati. Anyone else flipping out?! It took about fifteen minutes to get there and we were talking the whole way in. Friends, family, college, the whole deal.

"So, tell me. Anyone special in your life?" Greyson scoops up some ice cream and licks it while asking me. Now that I think about it , I never had a boyfriend. All the guys in my school aren't boyfriend material.

"Nah." His facial expression changes to shocked. Why is it so surprising?

"No way. Not even a fling over summer?" He puts his ice cream down.

"Nope. How about you? Surely with your good looks and excellent choice in date spots (I point to my ice cream cup), you've surely had plenty."

"So this is a date?" He grins and I totally let that slip.

"I - I mean,"I didn't really know what to say.

"I agree. Let's call it a date. But my only relationship was with some girl that cheated on me. So ever since I didn't really care about dating." He doesn't keep any eye contact whatsoever when saying that.

"Sorry, but I'm trying to function how SHE would cheat on someone like YOU." I hold my head because I got a brain freeze. "Owww." He laughs at me and I roll my eyes.

"What do you mean, someone like me?" Greyson stops laughing and looks at me interested.

"Like, you look great and I mean you seem nice and." I quit talking. Why am I complimenting him? He doesn't even think of me that way so I gotta calm down.

"Well then I'm equally shocked. How does no one find you attractive enough to take you out? If I knew you before all of this, I would've surely asked you out by now." He finishes off his ice cream and my face heats up. I guess he does feel the same...

Soon, I also complete my ice cream and boy, was it tasty! I wipe my mouth with a napkin and throw it all away.

"Thanks for taking me out. Better then cooking you guys a whole carton of eggs." He smiles at my comment and waves his hand.

"No problem. Speaking of eggs, we should go grocery shopping, keep you busy right?" I expand my eyes and hold my fist up.
"This will go through you if I hear another reference on how I should spend my time either cooking or cleaning, okay?" I state.
"Jeez okay you're worse than my mother."
But hey if going shopping means more bonding with this devishly handsome man then I'm all game.

Stop!

"So, tell me more about yourself. Was there a reason your dad would just. Poof?" Greyson imitates a bomb in his hands and I sigh.

"I have no idea. It hurt me a lot more when he said something like 'you and your mom are the past'." I look out the window.

"Dang, that's harsh. I'm sorry about this dilemma." He says to me in what seemed to be the nicest tone he could pull off.

"It's okay. If you guys didn't kidnap me, I would've been trapped in a lie all my whole life. I'm glad you did because what if it were someone else? What if they weren't like you..?" I stare in space and Greyson touched my face.

He wiped a tear that silently rolled down my cheek. Huh. Greyson is so different. Why am I not experiencing the bad gang leader? This is not how the stories go. | ;) |

"Oh my gosh, I didn't even know I was-."

"It's okay. You're safe with us. In fact, why don't you call one of your friends over tomorrow? I'm sure you miss at least one of them." Greyson states. I widen my eyes in response.

"Are you serious?" He nods his head and I hug him. I know we were driving but I wrapped my arms around his neck anyways. Almost crashed but hey, it was not worth it.

"Okay okay! Hug me on the way out of the car fool." He grumbles and I frown. I stick my tongue out at me him and he ignores it. I thought he ignores it. Greyson pulls something out and puts it on my tongue. It was hand sanitizer.

"WHAT THE HECK?!" I yell at him because I um... accidentally swallowed some. I started coughing like a mad man and he just stares at me, trying not to laugh. He probably thinks I won't get him back, but oh how wrong he is.

We finally get out of the car once more and walk into the store. Eggs, check. Milk, check. Chocolate, check. Girl stuff, check. What? Girls need some pampering too, I mean, if you want to call every month a pamper treatment, then you know what I mean.

We buy everything and it was much more then I expected.

"Okay, lets take out the mil-." I start to say to the cashier but Greyson cuts me off. He swiped a credit card through the machine and I watch him, bewildered. He just spent $251 on like twenty things. This man is insane.

"Have a great day." The cashier twirls her hair and smacks her gum loudly, flirtatiously fluttering her eyelashes at Greyson. Immature much? I roll my eyes and push the cart forward. An arm wraps around me and pulls me into their chest.

Greyson.

"Thanks you too." He hold me by his side and I watch the cashier's face drop. She glares at me and scoffs.

"Sure." She mutters and scans the next customer's items. I smile and look up to find Greyson smirking. I smack his chest playfully and he pretends to wince.

"FYI, you can't get jealous and then hit the person that saved you from getting even more jealous." I gasp.

"Jealous of what? Some girl who wants to have a one night stand with anything resembling a male? No thank you." I sit in the car and he mumbles something but I can't seem to make it out. Whatever.

We get back home. Do I have a right to call it that now or am I just momentarily living here until I get on my feet?

"Hey Greyson?" He looks at me and unlocks the door. He was carrying most of the stuff and grunted while bringing it all over to the island.

"I was wondering, can I call a friend over now?" He nods and goes to his office. I thank him and rush to the office. I'll call Kenna on the phone!

"Hey, Kenna!?" The line rings and she picks up on the third ring.

"Oh my goodness, Ayla? Is that you!?" She shrieks on the other side and I smile.

"Yes! It's me! Listen, come over to (address) right away. I'll explain everything to you. The people are NOT bad at all okay? I need you to trust me on this." I demand her and I hear her start to rumble through a drawer.

"Okay, I'm coming in ten minutes. I'm bringing Camp Rock just in case." I roll my eyes and say bye. I hang up the phone and wait patiently by the main entrance. The doorbell rings and I rush to open it.

"KENNA!" I pull the door open and I hear a gun click.