It All Started with a Bang

Pic above is Max 💖

{started 8/16/17}
{finished ?/?/??}

"Bye Kenna!" I stroll outside, shutting the door as I head down the steps. It was a chilly night which just makes me wish I brought a small jacket.

It's been about five minutes since I left my friend's house and I am 99% sure I got lost. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised. My dad is somewhat protective of me so he would usually drive me places and pick me up. Today was different. He had a meeting so I texted him that I'll be out with Kenna.

I guess I forgot to mention no one was driving me back home..

I walk across the street into an unfamiliar area. There were big houses and all the lights were off. Wasn't even 8:00 pm. I shrugged it off and continued making my way (downtown, walking fast) through the neighborhood. Since there were oddly no lampposts, I took out my phone to use it as a flashlight.

As soon as I turned it on, some creepy thing moved to the left of me.

"Hello?" I call out, but no answer. I hear faint rustling but decide to stay put. It's probably a bunny. Being the curious little thing I am, I called out once more just to make sure.

"Is someone th-." A muscular hand wraps around my waist and puts some intoxicated cloth on my face, covering my mouth and nose. I freak out and of course, end up breathing it in. I should've faked it but I was caught up in the moment.

"Shh, everything will be fine..." The deep voice came from the one holding me, I think. When I looked behind me, I saw two heads.. one body..? All I know is that... I feel tired...

* Beep Beep Beep *

"Ughh." I roll to my side and hold my head. It feels as if a woodpecker was pounding at it. I suddenly realize that I never made it home...

Did I?

I look at my surroundings to discover I am definitely not in my room, let alone my house. I get up and blood rushes to my head. Black dots circle my vision and I hold the bed so I don't lose my balance. Now that I can see clearly, I look at three doors around the room.

Bathroom door, closet door, and exit... door? I think to myself.

I open the one on the left of the bed and walk into the most magnificent bathroom I've ever seen. I'm certain my bathroom is also beyond gorgeous, but this, this is nothing I would've imagined.

I run to the sink and look at my reflection. Wait a minute... When did I change?

No way.

There is no possible way some random person here changed me. Someone's gonna die tonight.

I open some of the drawers and find a hairbrush and other necessities to get ready for the day. I decide to use it as an advantage and get all ready. Surprisingly, there was also mascara in one of the drawers. Maybe a sorority of college girls took me as a part of their acceptance ritual?

Oh well.

I walk out of the bathroom and I check out the closet door. Once I opened it, I felt as if I entered heaven.

Louis Vuitton purses, clutches, belts, Prada, Burberry. You name it, this place had it. I stared in awe as I walked deeper into the closet. I grabbed a flowy pink skirt and a white crop top. I also slipped on some converse that were somehow... My size.