39.

It was finally the day of our winter show. I wanted to tell you everything that happened, but it was all a blur. I know that everybody cheered and said that we were the best group this school has ever had, but at that point I didn't care. I haven't spoken to my mom in a week and she didn't even show up to see something that I've worked extremely hard on. Telling her the truth was a mistake, she'll never forgive me.
While bowing I looked left and right, tears welling up in my eyes. Taehyung must've saw me shaking because he immediately rushed to me when the curtains fell down, and so did the rest of the guys.
"Baby, what's wrong?" he said taking me into a warm embrace.
"Is everything okay, Kookie?" Jimin put his hand on my back and rubbed it to show support.
I started sobbing into Taehyung's shirt. This wasn't the first time I did that throughout this past week. I just missed her.
Taehyung kissed my forehead.
"Everything will be alright, I promise"

It wasn't.

Two weeks after the show Taehyung's parents hadn't received any calls from her. They were worried so they visited the house I once called mine. Before they could get in, they heard a gun shot. She committed suicide.
At that moment, when they told me that, I didn't feel anything, I didn't cry. I was frozen. To me, it was unbelievable that she actually killed herself because I was being honest and showing her my true self.

For the rest of the day I sat on the couch watching blankly at the TV, Taehyung curled up next to me. His sorrow could be felt. I wanted to tell him that everything was fine and that I'm okay, but I couldn't bring myself to lie to him. He knew me all too good and the thing that's most important in our relationship is that we don't lie to each other, so I didn't.

At some point, late in the night, Taehyung fell asleep on my shoulder. I looked at him for the first time since I've heard the news. He was so beautiful, his skin so perfect, he was an angel. I wanted to blame him for everything, but I couldn't. He looked so peaceful and soft at this moment. I hadn't noticed the tears on his face. He was crying?

I needed to pull myself together. I don't want Taehyung to be miserable because I'm miserable. Trying not to wake him up, I rolled to the side of him, putting my arm underneath his head as a pillow. Too bad my "trying" was a fail.

"Baby?" he said with his hot sleepy voice.
"Sorry I woke you up" I said something for the first time and it felt nice.
"No, no, no, thank you for waking me up, are you okay?" he got up and looked at me, "baby, I was so worried, I thought that maybe..." he stopped and a tear went down his cheek.
"Hey, I'm fine now don't worry" I slightly smiled and wiped the tear off his face.
"Shit, you're making me soft" he smiled.
"Tae, you're soft for me"
"I am" he said caressing my cheek and looking deep into my eyes and then to my lips.

He doesn't know if it's okay or not to kiss me. Such a sweetheart.

So I kissed him. He started the kiss off softly, almost like he was healing my lips, trying not to bruise them. Then I pulled his hair a little bit and he knew that was the sign of me wanting more. I needed to feel something, or feel him.
The kiss was more passionate and fiery now, his hands on my hips.
"Lets take this to your bedroom" I said removing his hands from my waist and chuckling at his hesitation to let go.
"Our bedroom" how cute.