35.

I went to the store by myself because I didn't want my baby to get sick. I got us some chips and a coke. When I was about to pay for it, Hoseok came into the store.
"Hey" he said looking sideways.
"Hey" I gave him a gentle smile while picking up my plastic bag filled with snacks.
"I wanted to apologize for being mad at you even though you told me the truth" he looked into my eyes.
"I was kind of offended at first, but I get it, I was the only one who you knew saw it, it's fine, but thanks" I tapped his shoulder.
"I just can't believe Jimin would do something like that to me" he said, eyes watery.
"Me too" I said with a frown.
"Why did he do that?"
"I don't know, honestly"
I was just about to leave and say goodbye when Hoseok said:
"Actually, I do"

"He hung out with Yoongi and Yoongi told him that he loved him, but Hoseok thought that he's still dating Jimin so he texted Jimin that" I told Taehyung.
"Shit" was all he said. He was in just as much shock as I was.
"Why didn't any of them tell us?" he asked.
"Well Yoongi didn't know and Hoseok thought he told us, while Jimin wanted his plan to work, you know, to tell the pri-your dad that he cheated"
"Poor Jimin" I couldn't believe what he just said. Jimin?! He ruined Hoseok's perfect record. I must've looked at him differently because he said:
"Because, he definitely didn't have luck in love"

"He's with Yoongi now, though"
"Yeah, but look what he had to go through"
Tae was right, but it still wasn't okay. Mochi is one of the best people in the universe, but he was greedy.
"I should call Yoongi and ask him what Jimin said"
"Or..." Taehyung started caressing my thigh.
"Tae, just a few minutes please" I asked with my puppy eyes. He hesitated, but then removed his hand and crossed his arms puffing his cheeks. He looked so cute.

"He didn't say anything, he said he doesn't want to talk about it and started crying, so I went to his house and just cuddled with him in silence and now he fell asleep" Yoongi stated.
"I'm glad you guys worked things out" I said.
"I'm glad, too. He's cute when he sleeps" Yoongi chuckled.
"I know" I smiled.
"Yeah, well you need to forget what you knew because no one can talk that way about him but me, got it?" he tried acting tough but laughed at the end.

After the call ended I sat on Taehyung's bed, he crawled to me and placed his head on my lap. I looked at him and he looked at me. He broke the silence with one, sweet: "This is nice".
I bit my lip.
Someone suddenly opened the door.
It happened so fast that Taehyung didn't get his head off of my lap. His mom came in and looked at us weirdly.
"Um, I just wanted to say that I'll be back late and your father had an emergency at school, someone got into a fight" she said.
"Okay" he said, head still on my lap.
"Oookay" she said leaving the room and shutting the door behind her.

"A fight?" I asked.
"It's probably nothing big, you know that we all get into fights" he said getting up.
"That was close, though" he lay on the bed making room for me to lie next to him. He gestured to the spot.
I carefully did, watching him. He started searching his pockets. When I lay next to him, he pulled out a cigarette and a lighter.
"Oh, no, no, no" I said, taking that away from him.
"What? Why?"
"You'll smell like smoke, your room will smell like smoke, it's bad for you and because I said so" I throw it to the other side of the room.
He pressed his lips together. "Fine" he mumbled.
"Good boy" I purred.
He pulled me closer to him, arm sliding so that I'll put my head on it.
"How about a movie?" he said.
I thought that things will get steamy now that his parents left, why does he want to watch a movie?
"Sure" I said slightly disappointed.
He got up and started searching his backpack. He found a CD.
"Maybe this is better" he said looking at it.
"What is it?" I asked.
"Romantic songs" he smiled.
He put the CD into his radio and played it. I've never heard this song before, but I know that I'll now remember it. The beat just put me in the most relaxed mood I've ever been in. The sun was setting and I could see it from behind the curtains. It was so romantic. From blue to yellow to orange to red. It looked like a painting.
I felt the bed sink in when Taehyung got on it. I was still laying and admiring the sun's beauty while he was caressing my cheek and looking into my sun-focused eyes. I finally looked at him. Our lips touch in the most beautiful way. His hands pressed my lower back, pushing me close to him. I put my hand on the back of his neck and press it gently. After a few seconds of the kiss, he backs away.
"I just need to take this moment in" he said looking deeply into my eyes, right through my soul, still holding me.
"I missed this" I said, whispering, I don't know why, but I guess I didn't want to ruin the moment by making a loud noise.

Though, a romantic moment with Taehyung has to end fast, it's just who he is. When the sun went down, he turned off the music and unbuckled his belt.