5.

HUGE ASS WARNING IM TRYING TO MAKE IT SEXUAL SO ITS CRINGY

Weird. Why isn't my alarm going off?
Shit! It's 8!
Quickly, pants, shirt, shoes, no time for cereal, bag check!
"Bye, Mom!"

Again, the strange feeling of a hunted street. Why isn't anybody walking on the street? And why is it so cold? It's September for Christ's sake!

"Kookie, need a ride?" a blue sport's car stopped next to the sidewalk and the one in the car was Taehyung.
"How are you even allowed to drive?"
"I'm not, come in babe!" the mischievous smirk he always has. Did he just call me babe? What is going on? Am I dreaming? I must be dreaming.
I get into the car and after a few minutes of silence whilevstaring into each others eyes, Taehyung looks at me and pulls me in for a kiss. It was a rough and passionate kiss. His breath was warm and minty. His lips soft and smooth. Almost cotton-like. Suddenly, without breaking away from the kiss, he grabs my thigh and squeezes it hard. I'm caught off guard. What am I getting myself into? I try to get his hand off of me when I pull the lever and we start going down. We crashed.

*alarm rings*

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT ABOUT?!
And now I'm hard.
What time is it? 7:00
Okay, I think I have time. I guess I just need to think about Tae for a little longer.

Done.
7:10, okay I think I'll get dressed in something nicer than my usual clothes.
I should ask Jimin what I should wear.

*texts*
JK: Hey Mochi, I need ur help
JM: U need my wisdom u say?
JK: lol yeah, about what I should wear today
JM: nothing ;)
Is he joking? That's a joke, yeah. Why is he joking like that? Is that flirting? What is going on?
JK: lol but fr tho blue or brown?
JM: blue
JK: Thank u very mochi lol <3
JM: ofc maknae <3
JK: see u @ school

My first class is Music History. Now where is that?
Oh there's Yoongi, maybe he'll tell me.
"Hey Yoongi!"
"Hey", he said smiling at me. Maybe he doesn't hate me.
"Can you tell me where Music History is?"
"Down the hall, right then right again".
"Thanks!"
"So you're seeing Taehyung tonight?"
"Yeah I guess"
"Okay"
He pulled me into a tight hug. It was manlier than Jimin's hug. I felt safe. I wanted it to last longer, but he pulled away.
"Can I wait with you after school for him?"
"Um yeah, sure"

I found a spot and sat. None of my friends have this class and now I see why, there's barely anyone here. The teacher must be a monster or something. Maybe the class is too hard.

A few minutes pass and the teacher comes in. I feel like she tells herself that she's fashionably late all the time. She's in a short dress with a big furry coat. She has tattooed eyebrows way below her brow bone and her hair is a mess.
"So why are you even here?" she asks the entire class
"Just sit, do something and don't make a lot of noise".
I start texting Hoseok when I hear the door open.

"So you don't come to your regular classes, but you come to my class? Why is that Taehyung?"
"Miss, you know I love music", you know that deep voice every rebellious kid does when they talk to a teacher? That's the one. I didn't know his voice is that deep. What else is deep? Jesus I need to control myself.
"I'll just sit here" he sits in front of me and turns around.

"I'm curious. How is it that a nerd like you needs help in Math from a guy like me?"
I stared blankly at him not knowing what to say.
"I was thinking we go to my place." he said nonchalantly.
"I was thinking my place" I said sounding even more calm than he is.
"Fine Kookie, whatever you say." he winked at me and left the classroom.
"That boy needs a leash" the teacher said.
Oh yeah, he does.