26.

ATTENTION TO ALL OF YOU WHO ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH SEXUAL FAN FICTIONS THIS IS NOT FOR YOU

We said our goodbyes and left for the room upstairs. Namjoon, Jin and Jimin are going to go to the living room so they can watch movies. Taehyung held my arm ankle and slowly dragged me to our room. Our room. He had the biggest smile on his face. He was genuinely happy, and so was I. This was our night and no one and nothing will stop us.

I got into the room first, behind me Taehyung closed the door and locked it. He looked at me hungrily. I was about to say something about him being thirsty,
but he cut me off grabbing my collar roughly and pulling me into a long kiss. He's filled with lust and temptation. He wants this and I can feel it with every single one of his touches. I could feel the electricity between us. The chemistry was undeniable. My hand was on his lower back while his hands were trying to unbutton my shirt. He tried and tried, but didn't succeed so he let go of me and interrupted our kiss. I laughed and he watched me unbutton it myself. He bit his lip staring at my chest. I really wish that I wore a different shirt. I wish he would take it off, this is so stupid. I was kind of embarrassed because this was my first time and I really thought that it wouldn't be awkward. And for him it wasn't, but I still felt embarrassed. When I took it off he looked at my body. He scanned me from my head to my toes and so did I him. I wanted to remember this moment. The second I took mine, he took his shirt off. He pulled my hips close to his and opened my belt slowly, caressing my stomach with his lips. It felt so good to be with him. When he unbuttoned my pants I felt horny. Oh, and there's a boner. Taehyung saw it and pushed me onto the bed. Removing his pants he lay on me. His legs on the each side of my hips. The kisses were non-stop. Some along the jawline, some leaving love bites, some on the lips. I felt useless, but also extremely pleased.
Suddenly he stopped and looked into my eyes.

"Lets play a game" he smirked devilishly.
I hesitated, but nodded in agreement. A game? Now? Jesus, Taehyung.
"I'm going to please you, but you can moan only when I tell you to" Oh that kind of game. I hummed, agreeing.
He removed the last thing I had on me, my underwear, and licked his lips.
"Ready?" he whispered.

He was in the doggy style position waiting for my dick to move into his asshole. I was the one in charge now and there was no way I was waisting this. I put my dick in him and start moving slowly and going in as much as I could. He was so tight. As soon as I got in he started moaning. "Faster" he said. I bent down so that I could get to his ear and whispered to him: "What's the magic word?" and he answered: "Please, daddy" and whined. I smirked and went as fast as I could. He was squeezing the covers of the bed and moaning so sexily I didn't know what turned me on more.

He started licking my stomach. From the middle of it all the way down to my hard cock. When he got to it I trembled as his hand was on it pulling the skin of it up and down. He went slow at first, but then faster. While moving his hand up and down he licked the tip of it which almost made me moan. But I remembered that we're doing things in a kinky way so I have to listen to whatever he says. He then sucked on it, hard. His beautiful lips now on it going up and down and grabbing my balls just so that I would loose. I breathed heavily, but didn't give up. He let go of it for a second just to say: "Congratulations! You can moan now, baby, as hard as you want"
And so I did. It felt so good. His fingers all over my penis and balls felt amazing. I never wanted it to stop, but I knew that it has to just when I felt that I'm going to cum.
"Tae" I could feel my heart racing.
"I want it all over my face" he said.
So I let him do whatever he wanted. He sucked so hard and now both of his hands were on my dick. He went up and down as fast as he could until finally I came. He licked it off his lips and said: "Now it's my turn".

His cock was huge and hard. He spread his legs and gestured to it. I started licking his thighs slowly, but surely, he was moaning. When my tongue was close to his balls I licked them too, trying to grab his big dick. Both of my hands were on it and went up and down. I licked it from the tip to the balls and all over. I thought he wanted more, but I didn't want to push it, besides I don't know anything else than what he just showed me.
"You're doing amazing" Taehyung smirked while breathing heavily and pushing my head slightly to his cock. I bit the tip of it softly and he moaned so hard that he said: "I'm definitely done for tonight" and came in my mouth. It tasted sweet and liquid-y. I didn't mind it at all actually.

We lay on the each side of our bed covered in the bed sheets and cuddled against each other. My head was on his chest while I thought that he was sleeping. At that moment there was only one thing that I wanted to say to him.
"I love you Kim Taehyung" I whispered into his chest and kissed it. I felt a smile form on his face, but no response. Was it too soon?