32.

The teacher sat quietly at her desk writing notes for her next class. She didn't really care about what we were doing, but now since she knows that we come here she won't let us be alone. Why did Yoongi tell her that?
Taehyung looked at me like he was reading my mind and whispered so the teacher wouldn't hear:
"I don't know either, maybe he's jealous"
"Of what?" I asked as quietly as possible.
"Of us, of course. He can't have what we have. He likes Hoseok and loves Jimin, he's practically torn"
"How do you know that?"
"He talks to me more than you guys know, he's a real person with emotions and someone to share his emotions with, you know that"
"Awe, I didn't know my Tae knew what emotions are" I said that remembering the 'I love you' that he completely blew off.
He bit his lip and looked up at me:
"You've changed me, in a good way of course" he winked.

I looked over to the teacher and saw that she literally fell asleep on her desk. We both laughed trying not to wake her up. When the laughing stopped I pulled Taehyung's collar to make him closer to me. I leaned in for a kiss when he suddenly cut me off.
"I don't kiss before the second date"
My eyes opened wide from happiness. He was the sparkle in my eyes, smiled and kissed me.
"Okay, I'll make an exception this time" he said leaning in again.

"Jeon Jungkookie!" Jimin and Namjoon marched through the school and over to me. It was lunchtime and they were practicing for the winter show when they saw me.
"I almost forgot" I said.
"We don't have a lot of time left so I suggest going to my house" Jimin said.
"I'll tell Jin and Taehyung" Namjoon said.
"Um, guys, we need to practice with Yoongi and Hoseok" I remembered.
"Small cutbacks, but it's fine, they know that we need to practice, they'll just have to put their anger aside." Namjoon shrugged.
Jimin looked down and bit his lip. He wasn't ready to hang out with Yoongi, and Hoseok was mad at me.
"Why can't we just practice without them?" I asked.
"Because" was the only thing he said. I was about to say something when Jin came over.
"Did our plan work?" Jin said sitting down next to Namjoon and looking at him.
"What plan?" Jimin asked.
"No plan, what plan? There isn't a plan" Namjoon stuttered.
"About bringing Hoseok and Yoongi back" Jin explained.
"Honestly Jin" Namjoon looked disappointed.
We laughed. Jin looked confused.
"Oh, right, it was supposed to be a secret" Jin face-palmed himself.

We eventually agreed to call Yoongi and Hoseok over. Hoseok accepted it saying that he only hates Jungkook and he doesn't have any scenes with him so it's fine. Yoongi took a little convincing, but he said yes.

When we came over, it was awkward. Hoseok was giving me side glances and Yoongi wanted to be a mile away from Jimin, but he still looked at him dearly. It was sad to watch. We practiced, but it wasn't the same as before. There wasn't that chemistry that we all had with each other.

"Guys, stop" Taehyung started off, "this is wrong. You need to make up."
"Why?" Jimin said.
"Because we need to do this professionally, put all of our feelings aside and remember why we came to this school - to become great artists - and we can't do that if you don't force a smile" he looked at me with his puppy eyes.
I shook my head: "You're right. Listen, Hoseok..." he turned his head over to me angrily, "I swear I didn't tell anyone that you cheated, but if you don't believe me, that's fine, just lets forget about it until we finish the show, is that okay?"
He hesitated, but shook his head.
"Jimin" Yoongi said, "I know that you probably don't want to talk to me, but I do love you and I miss you, can we start over?"
Jimin's lips turned from a frown into a smile. "You mean it?" he said.
"Of course" Yoongi was smiling now with his gummy smile.
Jimin jumped on Yoongi making him fall on his back and hugged him tightly. They both laughed and we were all happy they made up. Taehyung intertwined our fingers and kissed my cheek.

For the rest of the practice thing were okay with everybody except Hoseok, he was still mad at me.