24.

After lunch Taehyung basically dragged me across the hall and into the janitor's closet. When we got in he slammed the door shut.

"What was that about?" he asked as calmly as possible, but I could sense his irritation. Probably because of the door slam.
"He's our friend and he needs us."
"He can survive one night!" he pushed me against the wall. There was a minute of silence. It didn't hurt, but I was scared. I almost forgot about the old Taehyung. Rough, mean, angry. He stared into my eyes and they started to water.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..." he backed away. I gulped. I didn't know what to say.
"I-I just...do you still love him?" he barely had the courage to ask me.
"No" I looked at him. I wasn't completely sure if that was a lie, but I knew that if I told him the complete truth, "I don't know", it will only make him sad or mad. He was so jealous of Jimin, everyone could feel it. He probably doesn't want the same thing that happened to Namjoon and him to happen to us. And I understand, but I can't help the way I feel.
He bit his lip. He didn't want to touch me, he was scared now of what will happen next if he does. Will I back away? Will I leave? It was written all over his face. He was conflicted. He wanted to kiss me, badly, but didn't want to hurt me.

I pushed him gently against the wall. His eyes glistened. I looked at him, one hand on the wall, the other on his chin. I tilted my head on the left and looked at his every feature. His eyes, dark and filled with bad with a little bit of good in him, beautiful full lips that shined in the dark and his small button nose. I started kissing his jawline. Every time my lips touched his skin he twitched. He wasn't used to somebody else being in charge. From the jawline to the collarbone, every kiss counted. I put my right hand on the back of his head and move on to his lips. He didn't kiss back. I moved away from him, just a little bit. He bit his lip and the next thing I knew - I wasn't in charge anymore. He started kissing me roughly, unbuttoning my shirt as he did. I pulled his hips as close to mine as possible and felt his smile before he went in on the kiss again. Suddenly I felt a tongue in my mouth that wasn't mine. Our tongues intertwined and I could feel his hot breath mixing with mine.

It was getting hotter in a room by the second, or the minute, I lost track in time. That is until the bell rang for class to start. When I heard it a pushed Taehyung's chest gently.

"Oh, come on. Are we really going to stop this because of a stupid class?" he said pulling my hips closer and licking his lips.
"I can educate you in something this school doesn't provide" he whispered in my ear.
"TaeTae, you know my mom would kill me if I skipped class" I looked at him, my hand still on his chest. His heart was beating like crazy.
He whined. "But, baby"
"No butts!"
He grabbed mine. "What about now?" he winked.
I bit my lip smiling. Well, I mean, it is only one time. No, Jungkook, behave. I shook my head and he hesitantly lets go of me.

I got out of the closet and headed straight to the classroom, not looking back. That was amazing! I almost went to a different classroom because I was thinking of Taehyung's lips.

Sorry this one was short❤️