31.

It was strange going to school and not seeing the sunshine that always greeted me on the hallways. He was fun and I kind of missed him. I knew that I didn't do anything so I didn't feel guilt. Our hope was gone. God knows if he'll ever believe me.

I entered the classroom and looked out the window. We had Music History so no one was there. Taehyung was supposed to meet me here, so I looked outside to see if he's coming. I thought about texting him, but then stopped, I didn't want him to think I'm some sort of an obsessed boyfriend.
While I was staring at the gate I noticed Yoongi smoking by the tree. He looked serious, like he always does, but now in a more sad way, like he was missing someone. Bogo sipda. I smiled to myself. Those words sound so delicate, sad, but also full of strength that keeps you moving forward.
Suddenly Yoongi dropped the cigarette and looked to the gate with a smile. It was Taehyung. Yes, he's coming over here! I never thought I would be this exited over seeing a guy that I liked. Even after everything, he still makes me feel butterflies in my stomach.
They hugged and Taehyung took one of Yoongi's cigarettes and lit it up. I should really ask him to stop smoking.

I waited and waited, starring through the window, looking at them. They were talking and laughing and I kind of felt sad. I thought this period will be my "Taehyung time", but I guess it's Yoongi's.
I decided to text him and see his reaction.

JK: Hey, u coming?

He took his phone out and looked at it. Taehyung rolled his eyes and smiled. He tapped Yoongi on the shoulder, dropped the cigarette and stomped it and ran into the school. I watched as Yoongi's smile disappeared. He was probably getting lonely. I kind of felt bad for him. I knew how it felt to love both people at the same time.

I heard Taehyung's boots as he was running through the hallway. He opened the door as fast as he could and ran over to me to give me the biggest hug he could. I chuckled and hugged him back. He didn't want to let go. I guess I didn't need to hear "I love you", actions do speak louder than words. Who am I kidding? I need to hear him say those three simple words, is it that hard?

"I missed my baby so much" he said biting his lips.
"I was hoping you did" I joked.
He looked into my eyes, smiled, and just stared.
"What?" I said.
He shook his head: "Nothing"

He sat on the chair next to me and we talked.
"So, how did you and Namjoon meet?" I asked jealously.
"Again with the Namjoon thing?" he rolled his eyes
"Come on, tell me" I whined.
"No, Jungkook, why do you have to be so jealous?"
"Uh" I said defensively "Am not!"
"Are so" he winked, "face it, you want me badly" he leaned in.
I'm not letting him win. I smirked and stood up. He looked up and cocked an eyebrow at me. I sat on to his lap, facing him. Both of my legs were wrapped around him and my hands were on his collar. I could hear his heartbeat. It was cute seeing him flush red. I pulled him in for a kiss and he wrapped his hands around my back and held me tightly.
Suddenly the door opened. I was still in Taehyung's lap when the teacher came in.
"Oh so that's why you always come to my classes" she smirked.
We were both red and frozen. I finally decided to sit next to him. We were both looking down in embarrassment. She laughed: "Don't worry, it's not like this is my first time walking in on my students" Woman, you're making it worse.

"If you're wondering why I'm here, it's because I got a message saying that there are kids in my class waiting for me to come."
"Who told you that?" Taehyung tried acting smug.
"I guess I should've asked if it was you, then I would know not to come." she sighed, "It was from a student who doesn't go to my classes so I wouldn't know what his name is".
"What did he look like?" he asked.
"Tall, handsome, strangely he had mint hair".