29.

"What did you do?" Hoseok came rushing to me.
"What?"
"Taehyung's acting strange"
"Strange how?"
"He's smiling" Hoseok laughed.
"Jesus, you almost scared me"
"I'm scared of him, he's never been this happy before. Something must've happened." he winked at me.
"Well-" he cut me off.
"I knew it!" he started screaming happily.
I laughed.
"When did it happen?"
"A few days ago."
"But wait, what about Jimin?" he asked looking down.
"What about him?"
"I mean don't you like him?"
"He's my good friend and that's how it's supposed to stay. Besides, he has-" I cut myself off. He doesn't. He doesn't have Yoongi.
"I wanted to talk to you about Yoongi" I started, "did you two hang out on Saturday?"
He gulped. "Yeah, we did."
"Why didn't you answe Jimin's calls?"
"I um didn't hear my phone ring"
"Really?" I knew he was lying. His voice was shaky and his lips were trembling.
"Can we talk about this later, like in class?"
I nodded and hurried to my class.

"Mister Jungkook, you're late!" the Spanish teacher began, "you have detention after class"
I just looked down and headed to my seat. Namjoon looked at me frowning and mouthed: "I tried, sorry". I just nodded and smiled. He covered for me every single time I was late, I really appreciated it. I tapped his shoulder in a friendly way as a sign of gratitude. He tapped my hand.

I noticed Taehyung blowing me kisses. I rolled my eyes and took a seat. He moved his chair across the classroom to mine.
"Taehyung! Get back to your place!"
"I don't really want to, Miss" he smirked.
"Detention after class!" she yelled.
He bit his lip looking at me and mouthed "I meant to do that".
Namjoon chuckled quietly.

The rest of the class was kind of boring, besides the occasional glance at Tae. Every time I looked at him, he was looking back like an in love schoolgirl.

The class ended and I headed outside waving to Namjoon. Taehyung caught up to me, hugging me from behind and putting his head on my shoulder.
"You look gorgeous today" he said. That was weird since I was wearing an old white t-shirt and baggy pants, nothing out of the ordinary.
"You looked gorgeous yesterday, too, and the day before that and the day before that and the day before that..."
"I get it, Tae" I laughed. I felt uncomfortable because people could see us. He noticed it and backed away pressing his lips together.
"Maybe we can talk in the janitor's closet, after lunch." I whispered into his ear. He smiled, looked down and nodded. I wish we could just do whatever we wanted in the school hall, but we can't.

"Kookie!" I heard Jimin scream across the hallway. Why is everybody so loud today?
"Mochi" I said with a smile.
We sat together and I remembered that I need to talk to Hoseok. I told Jimin that I need to ask Hobi about Taehyung's lost book. Obviously I was lying.
"Yoongi wanted us to meet up and play basketball, but I knew that Jimin wouldn't like it so I didn't tell him, we want to the corse and-" he got cut off by the teacher opening the door.
I headed to my seat when the teacher said: "Hoseok, go to the principal's office."
"For what?" he said defensively.
"You cheated on your last test, he wants to see you about it" she said sighing.
"Wh-what?" he looked at the teacher and then at me. He has always been a straight A student. Never did he once fail a test, let alone cheat. He looked angry and disappointed, but headed through the door.
I looked over to Jimin and he looks just as surprised as I was. I mean I knew that he cheated, but how did the principal find out.