30.

As soon as class ended we went to the principal's office to find Hoseok. By we I mean Jimin and I. We waited outside and we both looked scared. The school is extremely strict when it comes to cheating and Taehyung's dad can be rough when it comes to it.
"Maybe you should call Taehyung, maybe he can help" Jimin whined.
"I doubt that he will, his dad is very stubborn" I said.

After a while Hoseok came out of the classroom, tears in his eyes. He was whipping them away when he saw me and said: "I can't believe you ratted me out. From now on, don't bother talking to me." And he just pushed my shoulder and escaped through a hallway filled with students and teachers rushing to other classrooms.
I was frozen. I knew that I didn't do anything and he didn't even let me explain.
"Hey, what happened?" Jimin asked me.
"I don't know. I didn't tell on him. I would never"
"I know you wouldn't, but he's more stubborn than the principal. He needs some time to cool off, then you guys can talk, don't worry."
Honsetly Hoseok's words didn't hurt me as much as they should. Probably because of the whole Yoongi thing. I know it's not his fault, but I was still angry at the thought of him being alone with the mint haired guy.
I need to find out who told on him and listen to the end of his story.

Lunchtime.

Taehyung came smiling and rushing to our table. To his surprised we were all sad.
"What happened?" his lip was trembling.
So we told him.
"Well who could tell the principal? And is he kicked out of the school?"
"We're not sure." Jimin said.
"Well it can't be one of us, can it?" Taehyung questioned our loyalty.
"We should ask Yoongi to talk to Hoseok about it." Jin said.
"Yeah, I mean he's the only one who isn't hanging out with you anymore." Namjoon had to bring it up.
Taehyung looked around and met Yoongi's eyes. He went over to him and they started talking. We couldn't hear a thing because of the ruckus that usually happens in the cafeteria. We could only stare at them until they finish.

Taehyung came back and said that Yoongi will do it and text Taehyung about what happened. That way I know if Hoseok is expelled or not. Now I need to find out who told the principal.
It could be anyone from our class. That person has to have a reason to do this and Hoseok is good friends with everybody and he rarely gets into arguments. I need to find my suspects and interrogate them. I've been watching way too much TV.

And so I spent the entire day looking for people who went to my Math class and interrogated them until school ended. I didn't notice any sign of liars, but someone must've done it.
I decided to text Hoseok to try and explain myself.

JK: Hobi, I swear I didn't tell any1 let alone the principal about ur cheating.
H: typing...
H: (no text)

I just wanted him to know, if he doesn't believe me - fine. I'll prove my innocence.

As I was exiting the school I felt someone grab my waist and hug me from behind. By the grip I knew that it was Taehyung.
"Did Yoongi tell you what happened?"
"Well hello to you, too" he laughed, "why are you so worried about this?"
"He told me not to talk to him and we're already not talking to Yoongi, I don't need Jimin to suffer more."
"It looks like to me Jimin isn't suffering at all. He enjoyed being with you...too much for my taste" he said jealously. I laughed.
"And yes, Yoongi told me what happened"

"Hoseok has suspension for 3 days and it will be in his record, which hurt him the most. Strangely, he didn't mention how much he will miss us." Taehyung said that sarcastically. I sighed.
"Don't worry, baby, it'll be fine" he kissed my forehead and hugged me tightly.