8.

I left the closet and started looking for Jimin. I went back to the toilets, but no one was there. Oh no, class has started!
I ran as fast as I could to Spanish class. I saw Namjoon at the teacher's desk, obviously covering me up. I mouth to him "thank you" and sit on my chair. As I turned back I realized that Tae was behind me.

"Listen I'm not going to beg for your forgiveness." he said
"Then you won't get it"
"Get what?" he asked with a devilish smile.
"Wha-what? My forgiveness."

Namjoon gets back into his chair.
"Have you seen Jimin? I haven't seen him since lunch time."
"Oh, he was with me."
"Where were you guys?"
"Um just walking down the hallways."
"Why?"
"Why not? I need to meet this school, don't I?"

I came to the cafeteria and as soon as I saw Jimin I told him: "Thank God, you're is okay, I love you, I couldn't bear if something happened to you!" He blushed and laughed then hugged me.
I guess I wanted to make Tae jealous, but I also was scared.

"Hah, you barely even know him!" Tae said from behind me. I turned around and came closer to his face. We were inches from kissing and I told him: "You're jealous." and came back to Jimin.
"Jealous? Please! I look way better than him, I'm way faster and way more charming. You fell for me hard, Kookie, it's obvious!"
It was working until Namjoon and Hoseok ruined it! "He's not gay, Taehyung!"
To which he just looked at me like he was inspecting my entire body and walked away. He's so confusing! I thought he was straight!

Okay so I like Taehyung, he likes me. But I also like Jimin, and I think he might like me as well. And Yoongi...I don't know...were my thoughts in World's History. Jimin was next to me, Yoongi a few rows im front and Tae behind me.

"When will you tell me what happened?" I asked Jimin
"They'll hear us here"

I could hear Tae rolling his eyes at us. He was jealous.

So I came closer to Jimin and put my arm around him and he just smiled, he was really happy. And I felt happy that he was happy so I smiled too, we looked at each other for a few moments and I could feel my heart again. Am I seriously in love with both of these guys? He blushed and turned away just to see Yoongi glaring at us. Yoongi didn't even care that it was obvious anymore. The class ended and I wanted to hear the story about what happened to Jimin and Yoongi.

"Basically Yoongi was really jealous that I was spending time with you. I told him not to worry, but every time I did, he would just be even more jealous. I mean I get it, but we are not together. He doesn't want to be public, just like you don't." I could hear the hurt in Jimin's words.

"Jimin...my mom works at a church, if she knew that I'm gay, she wouldn't love me anymore. I know it sounds crazy to you, but she said it thousands of times...and somehow every time somebody finds out, she finds out, that's why I only told you, because I trust you."
"I'm so sorry Kookie..." he pulled me into a big hug and I could feel the pain disappear.
"I love you", Mochi said.
"I-I love you, too", I responded.
That hug turned into a kiss. He was so gentle, it was more like he was barely touching my lips with his and yet it was so powerful, I could feel everything around me, I felt free, I felt amazing...I felt guilty.