Chapter 4

I woke up at 9 am. Today was actually my first day waking up in my new home. I went down stairs and everybody was awake. "Good morning" I said. "Morning." The smell of pancakes filled the room, and I noticed Anna was making some, I didn't expect that because Anna was never the best cool, but as I watched her she seemed really good. "Since when did you cook?" I asked her, she laughed a bit and replied, but kept one eye Always on the stove. "I learned how to cook because I realized when I get older I obviously need to make food for my boyfriend" "boyfriend? You have one?" I tried to not make that sound like the meanest thing possible because I was just curious to who her boyfriend was.

She laughed some more, "well actually, no boyfriend.. Just yet." She said that in a way that made her sound confident. Like she didn't need a boyfriend, like she was better off by herself.. I guess I should take some lessons from her.

After breakfast I went back upstairs to get ready for when the guys come over today. I wore blue skinny jeans and a white tank with a nude cardigan, my hair up in a steady ponytail. I also wore my blue toms.

I went downstairs and the minute I stepped down the stairs the doorbell rung, Maria answered it again, just like she did yesterday. And Jeff again, pulled her into a hug. Followed by Jeff, chandler entered the room.. He had the same brown hair, caramel eyes, and a wide smile. Sometimes I wonder if that smile was still there because of Haley. I went up to him and his eyes went wide.

Both of us stared at each other for 2 seconds, and then we pulled each other into a hug, "you never told me you lived here now!" Chandler said with excitement in his voice, I giggled a little, I pulled away from his hug. "I just moved in yesterday" "you could've at least messaged me!" He playfully nudged me in the shoulder.

Raffy came in and I told him there was no chicken as a joke, we both laughed together.

And then someone came in the door,

Blue eyes and brown shaggy hair, the wink and a smirk
The beneath the stars
The poem
The boy who was basically my first love..

Hayes Grier.

He was wearing a red crew neck,
Black shorts with matching vans. And a SnapBack covered his brown shaggy hair.

He looked at me and his face went into a compete look of confusion, shock and excitement. I stared at him, i really missed him.. I really did. I could feel everybody's eyes on Hayes and I. Not in a Bad way, sometimes I wonder how people can tell if 2 people have something there.. That they can't see, but they can feel it inside them.

The same butterflies fluttered in my stomach and my breathe got caught in my throat. It made me feel like I was 13 years old again.

"I.." Hayes said, as he looked at Jeff then back at me several times,
I smiled at him and eventually his smile grew wider and wider until he finally Gave in and rushed to me and pulled me into a right hug.

Everyone oh'd and aw'd, even chandler.

"I've missed you.." Hayes whispered in my ear,
"I've missed you too.." I whispered back, knowing that no one else heard us whispering to each other in the hug.

There was something in that moment which made me feel like I was flying, I know it sounds weird. But it's almost as if all the weight of worries, nerves and stress.. Was taken off my shoulder with a hug.

"Yeah, yeah. We all missed each other, now let's go watch a movie in the living room" Jen said, we all laughed and then walked to the living room.