Chapter 40

**the next morning**

Althea's POV:

I opened my eyes, blinking a few times before the sun beamed my eyes causing me to get up in a flash. Hayes was already up I could tell because the other side of the bed beside me was empty. I wiped my eyes and checked the time. 8 Am. I grunted of annoyance, I wasn't always a morning person.

I took a quick shower, brushed my teeth and then got dressed. I went with a red muscle tank and black shorts with matching toms. My hair like the usual style its always in.

I also realized I didn't pack last night so I had to make it quick this morning. I pulled out my usual duffel bag and started throwing in clothes, making sure I had enough clothes this time.

I zipped up my duffel bag and brought it with me downstairs, along with my notebook and pencil. I also realized I hadn't written anything in a while. Maybe I would think of something new to write about on the little visit to uncle Philip's.

"Morning" I said to everyone, most of the guys were on their phones as usual but they looked up and gave me a little smile and head nod. But some of the guys like chandler, Jeff, Nash, and Hayes were helping load up the 2 vans outside.

"Wheres raffy? And Mae?" I asked Maria as she threw in her bag in the gigantic pile by the door.

"Raffy has another record label meeting and Mae has a 2 day volleyball tournament, she's staying with jack. AKA mr athletic."

"Guys let's go!" Anna yelled, she wasn't jittery and much of in a rush like last time but she was like her usual pushy self, and this time, I made sure someone locked the door again. We didn't need another robbery happening. We really couldn't risk it.

Where would we even go?

Once everyone was outside Jeff spilt everyone up into 2 groups for the separate vans. "Okay so, maybe in van 1 we can have me, Maria, Anna, chandler, Andrea, Jen ,Althea and Hayes," everyone exchanged looks and nodded to one another and then all agreed that it was fine. "Then in van 2 we could have, Nash, cam, carter, Matt, Taylor, Aaron, Shawn, gilinsky and then Johnston." Everyone nodded again, agreeing in unison and some of the guys exchanged smirks. I could already picture the crazy stuff they would probably do in the van on the ride to uncle Philips; smack cams everywhere mostly.

Everyone divided up and ran into their assigned vans. As usual we took Jeff's van and sat like the usual.

Jeff sat in the drivers seat and started backing up the van just like the other van was doing. I'm guessing cam was driving because behind him I could already see hands flying everywhere ready to smack cam.

"So wait, why are we visiting uncle Philip again?" Jeff asked as he turned his head for a quick moment to ask Anna.

"Why not? Don't you guys like uncle Philip? And besides, he doesn't get much company"

"That's true, and we sort of owe him, considering how he helped us" I said cutting into their conversation.

"What if dj's there?" Andrea asked,

"Then I'll beat him until we never see anything of him again." Hayes said, his voice heavy, I could tell his body was tense.

I laid my hand on his leg just to calm him down a bit. We didn't really need anyone ending up in the hospital. his face looked at mine. His eyes gleaming brighter than usual. His small grin slid into a little smirk.

"We also don't need no babies being born got that Grier?" Jeff said in a little tone. Everyone laughed, even hayes. His cheeks turning pink and he put his head down for a few minutes as the goofy smile took over his face.

Right Jeff,

Rightttt...