Chapter 97 Roots of Corruption

Negative Flowey

You don't get it, monsters, humans, we're all just part of a never ending cycle of life and death, hate and love, betrayal and forgiveness! I'm so sick of it all! I've watched you and many others before you journey into the underground, I've watched you make friends with the monsters, even fall in love, but the moment you die or get close to dying, you reset, and instead of doing it all over again, remaining true to who you were.. You get curious, and you BETRAY your loved ones, your friends! You KILL them! Why? Because they WON'T REMEMBER? Because it doesn't really HURT them? Well you're WRONG it does hurt them, they may not remember completely but trust me, I've seen their faces after the resets, "where am I?" "Something feels wrong!" "I feel like I've forgotten something.."
This is how much you HURT them, when you RESET like nothing happened, well something does, everyone BREAKS just a little bit inside, each and every time.

Sans

I looked over to Chara, she wasn't handling this well, I could see a tear lingering in her eye, I wanted to comfort her, but I couldn't move, I looked to Frisk, she'd already broken down crying, Alphys and Undyne had their heads down, no one could say anything..

Chara

"That's not true!" I shouted, Negative Flowey's smirk turned to a frown "don't lie! You're the worst human of them all, Chara! You enjoyed killing the monsters! You got the sickest thrill of every human that's been down here from killing the monsters! You're a blood driven monster! Admit it!" I refused, I shook my head as a tear fell down my cheek and screamed at the screen.

"I've changed! So has Frisk! Everyone knows about the resets now! They know what we've done, what I did to them! They still forgive me, and I love them! I would never betray them again, ever!" Negative Flowey grinned "Oh? But who's the one who killed Toriel after the reset, if I remember correctly you said that you had no choice, isn't that right? Always turning to killing when your backs against the wall, you'll never change, and YOU Chara, you killed Sans, your own loved one, to save yourself! Who's the real criminal here? You had a choice, you always had a choice, and you'll make the same one again! To kill!" All of a sudden Frisk and everyone else stood up and shouted at the screen, "no! They won't! Even though they killed us, there was no joy from it! Only regret! They reset to bring us back, their loved ones! To stop you! To bring us all back together again! We're going to find you, we're going to stop you, and we're going to fix the time lines!"

Third Person

"YOU'RE GONNA STOP ME? WELL, GO AHEAD AND TRY IT THEN! WITH THE KING UNDER MY CONTROL YOU'LL NEVER STOP ME!" His eyes turned red and he grinned laughing, then the screen cut off.

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed this I worked real hard on it! Please vote and comment and share with anyone you think would enjoy this or any of my other stories! -Tenjo