Chapter 39 Tragedy

Third Person

Sans summoned a gaster blaster and fired it at Frisk's anger who dodged it easily, dodge after dodge Chara grew more worried, Sans was doing the same attacks as he used in Judgement Hall so of course Frisk's anger would know all of his patterns which means...Sans would eventually.."Sans! Change it up! She knows your patterns!" Chara yelled at him, he nodded and held Frisk's Anger with a blue aura and fired a gaster blaster directly over her, her hp went down but then it glitched, her hp was ??.

"That's impossible! She has a health bar..she feels pain..so why won't her health go down?!" Frisk's anger giggled "you're more of an idiot than her" she gestures to the pacifist Frisk "always thinking about others and not herself, giving up her own feelings of love just because you both looked so happy together, it makes me sick, so I took over, if she wants Sans and he won't return her love then I'm just gonna kill you both." She lifted her knife and slid her tongue along the blade blood dripping off her tongue and trickling down her chin she smiles at them both.

Chara grimaced, Frisk's anger was an exact replica of herself in the genocide timelines. Frisk weakly reached her hand out and grabbed her anger by their leg and looked at them pleadingly "stop..don't hurt them..I won't let you..they're my friends.." Frisk's anger looked down at Frisk and kicked her in the gut, her hp went down as well as her own Frisk coughed up some blood. "Frisk!" Chara and Sans shouted, Sans put blue bones around Frisk's anger like a cage and picked Frisk up with his blue aura and brought her over by Chara who checked her status HP 1/20.

Sans and Chara both grimaced, she'd been through a lot they could tell, Chara reached into her pack and pulled out a hotdog and fed it to Frisk HP restored to max! HP 20/20 Frisk stood up beside Chara and frowned tears ran down her eyes and she hugged Chara. "I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry, I didn't mean for any of this to happen! I couldn't stop her..she's too powerful..I have to beat her..but I can't.." Frisk was on her knees sobbing and hugging Chara. "Oh so dramatic, you really think they are your friends? They probably resent you for this, you know I'm right"

Frisk's anger steps through the blue bones and smirks at Frisk. "You're wrong, I could never hate Frisk, and neither could Sans, we've been through alot, I've done a lot to him myself and he still forgave me, so of course we will forgive Frisk!" Chara shouted, Frisk got up and looked at Chara. "You really mean that? You..forgive me..? Sans?" Sans nods and Chara smiles and hugs Frisk, "of course!"

"Would you just shut up and die!" Frisk's anger charged in and avoided Sans's attacks and brought her knife down. SLASH

Cliffhanger much? I'm a jerk lol, look forward to the next chapter sometime today maybe! Vote and comment! Hope you enjoyed! -Tenjo