Chapter 81 Protect and Fight

Chara

I have to reset? But.. If I reset.. What will happen? Alphys.. I can't.. I want to fix this, but.. Sound of a knife scraping against a wall I turned around, there in the doorway holding the knife was my pursuer, they looked more agitated then before, but if what Alphys said was true, then maybe I can fight, to protect, instead of just killing.

Third Person

Chara faced their pursuer, the pursuer threw the same locket as they did to Frisk, Chara caught it and opened it

Chara

I am Genocide? Genocide? That's what's been messing with Frisk and my life? You're the reason Sans and everyone are dead? Genocide shook their head and pointed at Chara, my fault? Why's it my fault? Genocide held their knife up and slashed the air, nothing unordinary happened, there was no power behind the slash, no determination. Oh I get it now.. Because I stopped killing you got weaker and weaker, so you erased the world to retain what little strength you had left, and you want me to join you again, so you can regain that power..

Genocide didn't respond but their grin had gotten much wider, I didn't like the way they were staring, then I noticed something, they had no color to them at all, they were completely grey, except for their eyes.. But the locket, even while around their neck, was still colorful and bright, why? I tried to remove the piece of paper that was inside the locket, but couldn't continue as I had to just barely dodge out of the way of a slash from Genocide, I was really getting tired of them, I looked at them, but what I saw made me really angry, a cloth was in their hand.. It was blood stained.. But I could see it clearly, a blue sweater with a single purple stripe... "Frisk.." I ran at Genocide and knocked them down, I pressed the fight button over and over but they didn't seem to be losing any HP, I didn't care, I just kept hitting them, anything to make them pay, they just laid there and smiled at me, it was an eerie uncomfortable smile to be around, and it made me altogether stop, I got off of Genocide and picked up the locket that was on the ground from where I'd dropped it, I looked over, Genocide was laughing, but they still didn't get up, I kept an eye on them as I slowly made a safe distance from them, they turned their head and watched me but still didn't move, it was so creepy I wanted to run but I had to keep my eye on them.. I looked at the locket while looking at them, I held it up in front of me and opened it again, I peeled away the paper saying that they were Genocide and behind it was a picture of me.. I had my green sweater with the one yellow stripe.. But what mattered most about this picture..were the words on the picture.. "Pacifist" I felt something hit me, I looked down, a knife had been pressed into my chest and I could feel blood dripping from my mouth, I smiled at Genocide and spoke just before pressing reset.

I know how to stop you now..

Continue? [Reset?]

Thanks for reading I'm so sorry for never finishing this I've been so out of it! Tomorrow I will upload chapter 82 again I'm so sorry! Please forgive me xD

I hope you enjoyed please vote and comment! And share with your friends, or anyone you think would enjoy my stories! -Tenjo