Chapter 60 The Wedding Starts

???

He hasn't noticed yet, and neither has she.. No matter, future events will soon lead them to the realization.

Sans

We woke up early, real early, heh, needless to say me and Chara were cranks throughout half of getting ready, eating and getting to the church, and it turns out Frisk and Asriel had stayed at the church for their own alone time together, that was pretty smart, even though they had the privacy of their room. I yawned, we were waiting for everyone to arrive, suddenly the doors opened and what I saw brought back memories, Toriel walked in, holding Asgore's hand, I could scarcely believe my eyes, Chara ran up and gave Toriel a hug greeting her, still a child in front of her goat mother, heh, she's so cute.

A feeling of foreboding washes over you

Chara

A chill ran down my spine, all of a sudden a shriek came from above, Sans and I rushed up to the room it came from, when we opened the door Frisk was on the ground being held by Asriel, she was sobbing, "terrible.. So terrible.. Everyone..Gone.." She continued to say over and over, that feeling I just got, and Frisk's actions, something bad was gonna happen.. But what?

Frisk

I laid there on the ground in Asriel's arms sobbing for a long time, that vision was so horrible, everyone just gone, turned to dust, in an instant, nothing I could do to save them..

Vision Flashback

"It's cold.. Asriel?" I waved my hand in front of Asriel's face, but he wouldn't respond, everyone was frozen for some reason, I walked outside of the room we were in, everyone downstairs was frozen as well, even Chara and Sans, crack a piece of the church fell to the floor, smashing on the ground below, no one moved no one reacted, the ground started to shake, and the church started to crumble and shake, I screamed for everyone to get out of the church, but they were all still frozen, I tried moving them but they were stuck in place, I couldn't move them, no matter what I did, I ran outside of the church, the sky was black with an ominous red color, lightning struck around the church and everywhere else, the surface was.. Gone. All that was left was the buildings surrounding the church, the church shook some more, then collapsed in on itself, I screamed in horror, dust particles floated upwards as tears ran down my face, then the rest of the surface dissapeared, along with myself.

Sans

Something was up, I could tell, I looked to Chara, she had a look of worry on her face, I frowned and looked to Asriel, he was too focused on Frisk to look up, Frisk was paler than I'd ever seen her before, this was serious, I walked outside and let them take their time trying to calm Frisk down, in the meantime I went downstairs and assured everyone that Frisk and Asriel were alright.

???

She's already seen it, but will she tell them? Maybe not, but that will only delay the inevitable..

I hope this makes up for the lazy last chapter, this marks the beginning of my 2 week Hiatus, thank you as always for reading, I hope you enjoyed, vote and comment! -Tenjo