Chapter 11 A date?

Chara

I woke up to the sound of crunching snow outside and the door creaking open, I had no idea what time it was and wondered why Sans hadn't come back till now so I faked sleeping on the couch to prank him.

Sans

I walked in slowly trying my best not to make too much noise since it was a bit late I'd been at Grillby's for the last 3 hours chugging down ketchup bottle after ketchup bottle angry at myself, how could I have feelings for her even if she did change, she still killed everyone, especially Papyrus! So many times.. I said I forgave her but could I really? Grillby had cut me off and told me to go home, I spent the rest of that night slowly trudging home. Now here I stood, in front of the couch, glaring down at her thinking there's no way I could ever forgive her. Then she opened her eyes and all I saw in them was sadness and regret and I knew I was wrong. I sighed and smiled at her. "Heh, that's my place to sleep y'know?"

Third Person

Chara was confused at first when she opened her eyes he was looking at her so hatefully which she didn't blame him for but then he sighed and looked at her differently she realized he was right, this was his couch after all. "O-oh r-right" she couldn't help but stutter she was still a little scared from the first look he was giving her, Sans noticed this immediately and stood back then sat beside her. "Look ki- I mean Chara, I-" he didn't get to finish his sentence tears had welled up in her eyes and she ran up the stairs to his room shutting the door behind her. Sans sighed and walked into the kitchen and grabbed the rest of the chocolate he hadn't finished thinking it might help calm her down and started walking up the stairs to his bedroom he knocked on the door. "It's Sans, it's alright, I'm not gonna hurt you kiddo." Chara heard him knock and slowly opened the door tears still lingering in her eyes, Sans reached in his pocket and took out the chocolate bar he saw her eyes brighten as she slowly took the chocolate bar and ate some of it. "Look, Chara I really do forgive you for what you did in all the other time lines, Papyrus is alive, everyone's alive, I know you won't hurt anyone anymore, you've grown to like us, and we've grown to like you as well, to prove it to ya, how about you and me go to MTT resort restaurant, we can talk more about it then cause it's really late right now, heh. Anyways think about it alright?" As he was walking out the door Chara spoke up "Sans" she called "yeah?" He replied, "I'd like that, to go with you, tomorrow" she smiled at him, a tinge of red on her cheeks.

I don't know what to call this, a cliffhanger? Maybe? XD idk anymore but I tried to not leave this one as a cliffhanger! Vote and comment if you like! ^^