Chapter 52 Sans?

Frisk and Asriel went to see a movie they both had wanted to see for awhile, they walked to a restaurant afterwards, Frisk noticed Asriel seemed kind of nervous that day, she asked him about it but he passed it off as nothing, that she just looked prettier than normal, she smiled and blushed at his compliments, but she knew something else was up she just couldn't figure it out, she took a sip of her drink to get things off of her mind when she felt something metal in her mouth and she spit it out into her hand and looked at it. Asriel was in front of her on one knee holding an empty box in one hand the ring in her hand had amethyst gem stones around it, "Frisk, you're the one I want to live the rest of my life with, will you do me the honor of becoming my bride?" Frisk was speechless for a few moments then happy tears fell down her face and she tackles Asriel telling him yes over and over, Asriel and Frisk leave the restaurant after much embarrassment and congratulations, as they're walking home Frisk stops to look down an alley where she sees a man attacking a... Monster? "Stop!" She yells, but the man is impaled by several bones before falling to the floor blood pooling around them, the monster turns and walks away down the alley and around the corner, Frisk gets a glimpse of fuzz on the monster's jacket. "Sans!?" Frisk shouts and takes off running down the alley, Asriel right behind her, Frisk rounds the corner and doesn't stop running she runs right into a black and red swirling vortex, falling into it and the last thing she sees is Asriel shouting from the alley, then darkness.

Asriel immediately ran back to Sans's house and knocks on the door, he's let in by Sans and Chara both surprised to see him then confused as to why Frisk wasn't with him, after he'd explained what happened and how Frisk had disappeared, Asriel wanted to go back and jump into the vortex but Sans said no and to wait till morning, it was too dangerous at night, Sans went out and put a barrier on that part of the alley to prevent anyone from falling in again and went back home and passed out in his bed.

Early morning, everyone wakes up, eats breakfast, they walk to the alley and towards the barrier hiding the vortex, Sans removes the barrier, the vortex is still there, "what could have made this.." Sans said looking at the swirling vortex cautiously. "I don't know, but Frisk fell into it, and I'm going in after her.." Asriel said determined, "don't forget about me! I'm gonna find my sister with you and Sans!" Chara spoke up with even more determination, Asriel smiled, Sans grinned, they all grabbed each other's hand and looked at the vortex, and with their morale high, jumped into it.

Cliffhanger mate, I just suck don't I? So let me know what you think and I hope you all enjoyed, vote and comment, -Tenjo