Chapter 40 A Sacrifice

Third Person

Chara knew what was gonna happen, and knew Frisk's Anger would not be able to be stopped, she pushed Frisk out of the way and jumped in front of the knife before it could hit Sans, SLASH pain split through her mind she clutched her chest and blood was all over it. "Chara!" Sans and Frisk both yelled, Frisk's anger was just laughing, "you see Frisk? This is all that love would get you, an easy death!"

She continued to laugh, Sans got up but stopped when a fist nailed Frisk's anger and sent her into the ground. "I can't let you hurt them anymore!" Tears falling down her face and blood on her fist Frisk stood DETERMINED in front of her anger. Frisk's anger got up and wiped a smear of blood from her lip "well well, grown some courage have we? It won't matter, she'll soon be dead anyways"

she points her knife at Chara, she had a large cut across her chest and was bleeding badly with slow breathing. Sans held her hand and tears fell from his eye sockets, "come on Chara you can live through this, don't leave me.." he said through tears and stared at Chara. Frisk grit her teeth and charged at her anger tackling her to the ground and swung fist after fist hitting her over and over until she grew tired and stopped and looked down only to be kicked in the stomach and thrown to the ground and hit mercilessly by her anger over and over, until Sans enveloped her anger in his blue aura and slammed her to the ground with his free hand.

Frisk got up and looked at her anger, their breathing had quickened and they looked like they were losing energy, they were winning. Frisk's anger got up slowly laughing "this is so much fun, you're finally fighting! Instead of trying to "save" me you're actually fighting, because the last time you tried to save me, it didn't work, now did it?"

Frisk nodded and walked up to her anger and hugged her wrapping her arms around her waist. "What's this, you trying to save me again? I already told you, that won't wo-" before her anger could finish her sentence Frisk lifted her anger with all her strength and flung her backwards slamming her head into the ground and kicked her in the side angrily. "You will not harm them anymore!"

Frisk's anger wasn't laughing anymore she was angrier, she didn't hesitate and threw her knife at Frisk, the knife sunk into her chest and Frisk fell back. "Frisk!" Sans yelled, Frisk passed out from the pain and her anger dug the knife from her chest, you're lucky I didn't kill y- guh!?" her knife slid through her chest and Frisk's anger fell to the ground turning to dust, Frisk fell back clutching her chest heavily breathing hard then got up and ran over to where Sans and Chara were at and frowned, Chara was fading.

Chara HP .5/20
Frisk HP 10/20
Sans HP 1/1

Chapter 41 maybe tonight, hope you enjoyed! vote and comment! -Tenjo