Chapter 75 Grief

Third Person

Frisk ran up and smacked Chara's hand away from the reset button "you can't! If you reset, you don't know what could happen! We might have to fight mom again, Sans might kill you! I might have to fight Asriel! I don't want to.." She said through tears streaming down her face "I don't want to go through anymore of this..! I don't want to lose anyone anymore, I don't want to see you die! So please..! Don't reset Chara..! Just.. Don't..!" By this time tears had welled up in Chara's eyes again and she hugged Frisk, they both cried together for awhile, afterwards they just sat in bed talking to each other while Grillby attempted to fix the door.

[Time Skip brought to you by Grillby]

Grillby

After fixing the door the best I could I walked back to check on the girls, they had passed out, they were exhausted, I didn't blame them, I was a bit confused about what they were talking about, resetting and all, I'd never really paid attention to it before, what did they mean? I shrugged it off and walked to my room sighing and went back to sleep, tomorrow I'm sure the girls will be better.

Chara

When I woke up all I saw was Sans's face, before he turned to dust, his last words stuck with me and the pain they brought was searing, Frisk was still asleep beside me, she didn't want to continue, I knew it, she'd be okay here alone with Grillby.. I quickly grabbed all of my belongings and snuck past Frisk and left Grillby's bar, I knew she'd be angry at me, but I felt that this was something I needed to do on my own now..

[Time skip brought to you by Sleeping Frisk]

Frisk

When I woke up Chara wasn't beside me, I figured she was just at the bar with Grillby maybe, so I slowly grabbed my stuff and walked out to the front of the bar, Grillby was at the counter wiping down the tables with a cloth, he noticed me and acknowledged me "good morning" I said good morning back, and asked Grillby if he'd seen Chara, he shook his head no and thought that she would have been still asleep in the room, she wasn't, she was gone, her stuff was too, had she left without me? Why?

Third Person

Chara was close to the exit to waterfall, no static, no Undyne, it had been so quiet, she found the echo flowers and stopped to sit down and listen to them, what she heard almost broke her heart, it was the night that Sans had chased her out here, the night she'd fallen in love with Sans, the words echoed through each flower made tears fall over and over down her cheeks, she smiled and stood up while tears still streamed down her face, she got to the exit to waterfall and said "I love you Sans, I'm gonna fix this" a spear cuts Chara's cheek and flies past as static can be heard

Thank you for reading I hope you enjoyed vote and comment and please share this with friends you think will also enjoy! -Tenjo