Chapter 25 [LEMON WARNING] A Fun Night Part 3

Chara blushed a dark red after hearing those words and nodded at Sans shyly. Sans smirked and took off his shorts revealing a glowing blue bulge in his boxers, but before he could take off his boxers Chara pushes him over and mounts him smirking down at him rubbing slowly against his bulge receiving pleasurable grunts from Sans. Chara smiles down at him and lifting her legs over mounts his chest and slides his boxers down as his blue erection stands erect she can't help but stare at it. Sans chuckles "it's not gonna bite you y'know" Chara giggled ready to get Sans back for all the teasing and gripped his erection tightly receiving a pleasant gasp then groan from Sans, she was unsure if what she was doing was right but she licked down the length of his erection receiving panting gasps from Sans and continues to lick and kiss along his now throbbing blue erection Sans panting gasping and groaning all the while. Chara smiled and teased him "That feel good Sansy~?" She said in a seductive tone that got him going, Sans had enough teasing from her and wasn't gonna go down without a fight he found her clit and rubbed it with his thumb and flicked his tongue over the lips of her vagina slowly Chara let out a small moan not expecting the sudden pleasure, Sans teased her back "stopping already? Should I take over, hmm?" Chara didn't answer she wrapped her lips around the tip of his erection and slowly took it inside her mouth listening to Sans's sudden gasp of pleasure and smiled slowly moving her head up and down on his length her jaw hurting a bit from his width but keeping a steady pace when Sans shouted "Chara wait, I'm about t-" Chara stopped immediately and pulled his boxers down the rest of the way and threw them across the room somewhere and slowly grinded along his erection teasingly Sans's face contorted with pleasure and want, she pressed his tip at her entrance and slowly eased down onto him wincing every now and then as he spread her apart. Sans lost it the teasing she'd put him through he put his hands on her hips and thrust up she let out a shocked shriek as he burst through her hymen and tears ran down her face from the pain enveloping her when it died down and she could feel a little pleasure she  kissed Sans and laid down letting him take the lead, the strength in her legs were gone. He started out slow, thrusting inside of her as the walls wrapped tightly around him "God you're tight, sorry if I hurt you Chara, you really got me going" Chara only nodded and smiled at him, Sans smiled back and kissed her thrusting a little faster and harder, her moans in his ear driving him into a frenzy of passion and lust she looked like she was getting close and they both gave each other a look of acknowledgement as their breathing got quicker their heartbeats sounded as though they were one and Sans and chara both grunted as they came together their bodies entwined with each other kissing passionately, they broke the kiss for air and smiled at each other. Sans laid next to Chara and sighed happily receiving a giggle from Chara who stared at the skeleton with a happy glimmer in her eyes "I love you Sans, I couldn't imagine my life without you" Sans smiled back at her "I don't think I could imagine my life with you either Chara, you've changed it so much." Chara blushed at this and looked away then snuggled up to the skeleton she loved and kissed his cheek falling asleep in his arms, Sans wrapped his arms around her smiling down at her making a promise in his head *I will protect her with my life from anything that comes her way* and then falls asleep smiling.

666 words, damn, I'm really sinning now aren't I? Let me know what you think!  Vote and comment!