Chapter 95 Undyne the Undying 2

Third Person

Undyne stopped for a moment, shook their head, and continued stepping towards them, Chara shouted next "no, I thought Undyne was my best friend?!" Confused, Undyne stopped again this time standing in place, while Frisk and Chara pretended to argue over who was Undyne's best friend. Getting annoyed and impatient Undyne shouted "Hey! I don't know either of you, and I would never be the friend of a filthy human!" This caused Frisk and Chara to look at Undyne "but we are friends Undyne, we have been for a long time, don't you remember?"

Undyne

These memories...what are they from..? Who are these two..? I see them but I don't know who they are.. They're just filthy humans.. How could I spend time with them.. What is that place..? It doesn't look like the underground.. It's too bright.. There's blue above and white things.. What is that..?

Third Person

Undyne was confused and clouded memories were spiraling in her head, a faint static could be heard as the glow in Undyne's eye ceased and Undyne was no longer in her Undying Form, Frisk and Chara breathed a sigh of relief, Undyne wasn't back to normal yet though, she still had a black spear in her hand, and she looked angry.

Undyne

I held my spear tightly in my hand and pointed it at the two girls who kept appearing in my head over and over, if I kill them will they disappear..? Something in my mind is begging me not to.. But these memories are so foggy are they really mine..? My head hurts.. I ran at the girl on the right, I heard the other girl yell out "Frisk! Look out!" Frisk? That name seems so familiar.. I felt a pang in my head as memories of a younger child was standing with someone who looks like me, we were smashing vegetables and even burned down a house that looked like mine.. These memories aren't mine after all.. I stood up and looked at the two girls, I don't know who you are, but I don't know you, but someone else does and they don't want me to kill you.. But I don't see any other way for things to go back to normal, I'm sorry but you have to die.

Third Person

Footsteps could be heard from behind her and Undyne turned around to face them, "U-undyne! S-stop!" Undyne lowered her spear when a small yellow lizard wearing a white lab coat and glasses came running up, the static came to full blast but was immediately silenced when Alphys spoke up "t-this isn't you Undyne! C-come back to your senses!" Undyne clutched her head and her knees hit the ground as her colors returned and the black spear disappeared, her scales went back to their bright colors and she stood up, the last bit of static dispersed and only the melody of waterfall remained, Chara, Frisk, Undyne, and Alphys all smiled and followed Alphys to her lab in hotlands.

Thanks for reading I hope y'all enjoyed vote and comment and please share with anyone you think would enjoy this or any of my other stories! -Tenjo