XiuChen - Daddy Kim

Requested by sarahsuchtii I'm sorry for the long wait tho! I hope you enjoy 😊💕

--------------
No one POV

"Mr. Jongdae! Stand up and come here to answer this question!" Chen stand up immediately. He look at his teachers face and gulped. The class was going but Chen accidently fell asleep halfway through. After all, the subject they're on is History, the subject that he hated the most. It can make him sleep with just the opening of the textbook.

His teacher looks furious. He slams the textbook in his hand on the table. "What are you waiting for? Quickly come here!"  "Y-yes!" Chen walk towards the whiteboard while his hand quick at wiping some saliva at the tip of his mouth that were produced when he's sleeping.

Chen glance sideway only to be welcomed with his teachers angry face. His teacher gave him a glare and motioned his face towards the whiteboard signalling Chen to do the question. Chen hesitantly nod. His hand went to take a chalk and he took a deep breath. He gave a slight glance at the question then he groan.

"Stop groaning and quickly answer it! I don't have all day to wait for you. I still have two more classes to go to." His teacher taps his watch repeatedly while staring at Chen intensely. You think I want to stand here like a statue until the class end? Urgh! Come on Chen think! Okay, the question ask, when is Korea's independence day? Umm...when?!

"Kim Jongdae! What are you staring at the whiteboard for? The times running." "I know! Wait for awhile please." Chen scratch the back of his head. He looks over to his friends and saw them laughing silently. He mouthed 'fucking help me or I swear-' "Mr. Kim! I'll answer the question for Chen. We don't have forever, right?"

Suddenly Sehun spoke while raising his hand. Chen looked over to the teacher in his heart hoping that he will agree for Sehun to replace him. Mr. Kim looks at Chen, his stare holds a meaning. Chen tries to ignore it. "Alright. You can help him. But Mr. Jongdae, there'll be no more next time for you. You may sit. And Sehun, come and answer this."

Chen let out a huge sigh. He puts back the chalk that he never use and walk back towards his seat. While walking beside Sehun, he silently whisper, "Thank you bro." Sehun just smile and nod. Chen sat down in his place beside Baekhyun and he sigh once again. He pays attention at Sehun who's already done answering the question by then.

"Mr. Jongdae, this is how you answer. This is a simple question and I can't believe it that you can't even answer it. Meet me after school hour ends." Chen nod and right after Sehun sat down in his place, the ring bells. The next subject is Math. Chen roll his eyes. Another deadly subject!

---------------

"Sehunnie thank you so much for helping me out! Pick whatever you want to eat. Its on me." Chen, Sehun and Baekhyun are at the cafeteria for lunch break. The cafeteria was crowded. They have options to have a lunch outside the school but they were to lazy to walk far away for food so they chose the school's cafeteria instead.

"Really? Thank you Chen!" "Yaaa! How about me? Treat me too!" Baekhyun nudge Chen's shoulder while pouting. "Why should I? The one who helped me was Sehun, not you." Baekhyun let go of Chen's hand and smack his forehead. "What the fu-"

"Fine. I'll just ask my boyfriend to treat me. Stingy!" Baekhyun sticks out his tongue and went running over towards Chanyeol and his friends. Chanyeol is Baekhyun's boyfriend and Kai is Sehun's. "What about you Sehun?" "What about me?" "You don't want to head over to your boyfriend and ask him to treat you?" Sehun chuckles, "Nah I'm good. You're already treating me. Can't let this chance slips away right?"