Little Kitten

Its raining heavily outside, Suho and Kai are sitting at the sofa with a sour face. They were planning to go out to the park today to take a stroll around and maybe eat icecream while they're at it but umm...I guess the weather is not on their side this time? All the members are out to the cinema except Sehun. He went to the boba tea shop but still doesn't arrive home yet. Well its raining, what else can you expect accept Sehun probably sheltering himself at one of the shops or mall with a boba tea at his hand.

"Umm...so what should we do?" Kai ask out of boredness. He really needs to do something or at least, talk. Yeah! That will do.

Suho looks over to him and raise his shoulders two times signalling Kai that he doesn't have any idea on what to do. In their mind, they're regretting their decision of not tag along with the other members to the cinema. It would be more fun than staying at the house doing nothing except sit like a statue at the sofa.

DING!

Suho check his phone and sigh. He thinks for awhile before replying it. Kai look at him weird. Finished replying he throw the phone beside him sighing again.

"What's wrong hyung? Who's that?" Kai finally ask as curiosity took over him. He looks at Suho's face waiting patiently for the answer. Suho sit straight,

"It was Chen. He told that they're gonna come home late today. They wanted to go somewhere else after watching the movie. He told again that D.O said we have to cook by ourself. And he warned us to not burn the kitchen." Suho say in one long breath.

"Where are they gonna go?"

Suho raise his shoulders two times again meaning that he don't know where the members are heading. Kai sigh pulling a long pouting face.

Minutes later they hear footsteps outside of the house. More like a people who's running. Kai look at Suho who's already looking at him first. Then they hear the front door creaks open. There at the entrance, is Sehun soaked in rain, a boba tea at his right hand and at his other hand is a...kitten?!

-time skip brought by me-

Suho and Kai were looking back and forth both at Sehun and the kitten. Sehun had taken a quick shower and now they're discussing about the kitten.

"So...Sehun. Mind telling me what is this?" Suho ask in which received a laugh from Sehun. Both Suho and Kai furrowed their eyebrows.

"This is a kitten hyung. What else does it looks to you?" Sehun say half laughing. He knew that he probably shouldn't laugh and make a joke out of Suho's serious face asking him but he just can't. He have to.

"Well it looks to me that we should not bring this kitten inside. Right Kai?" Suho say sarcastically looking at Kai now. Kai just merely nodding his head don't know how to respond.

Sehun's face expressions changed, "No hyung please don't throw TimTim outside. I beg you please!" He say begging on his knees.

"TimTim? You already named the kitten? Sehun you know we can't keep him! Why would you name him?!" Suho ask half shouting. Sehun lowered his head looking at the black colored kitten underneath him. The kitten meows and looking at Sehun gently like he's adoring him for saving him just now.

"We can't let TimTim outside! I just saved him from the rain. He don't have a shelter and...and how about food? How will he eat? Don't you pity him hyung?" Sehun say again this time almost tearing up. Kai at the side just keeping quiet. He know Suho hyung would never treat animals like that.

Looking at Sehun and TimTim back and forth rapidly, Suho finally nod his head sighing. Sehun's face lit up.

"Okay you can keep TimTim. But you'll have to explain it yourself to the other members later on. I'm not gonna help you. Deal?" Sehun nod his head vigorously. He bring TimTim in his arms and hug him tight but in gentle way. Kai smile.

"Okay I will don't worry. Thank you Suho hyung! I love you, TimTim loves you too!" Sehun say happily and went to kiss his hyung's cheeks. Then they three laugh while playing with TimTim.

The End.

Update! Hope you guys like it (^ ^)

Lots of love,Laeris