KaiHun - Love Letters

"Letter for you again." Kai turned his head looking at his best friend. Then he looked down at Chen's hand where the letter was. He took it and sighed. It was in a yellow envelope this time. The colour were always changing. It is somehow, interesting to Kai.
.
"Where did you get this?" He asked looking at Chen. Chen hummed, "Outside your locker. He pasted it at your locker's door." Kai nodded and stare at the envelope again. Chen addresses the person as 'he' because they went to the all male high school. So it was imposibble that the one who send all those letters was a girl, right?
.
Chen took a break from munching on his crackers and take a look at the envelope on Kai's desk. "Won't you open it?" Kai nodded, "I will but not now. Maybe after school." Chen hummed in reply and then he continue eating his crackers. He had offered Kai if Kai wanted some of his crackers but Kai doesn't want it.
.
"Chen..." Kai calls Chen softly. Chen turned his head to look at Kai and he raised his eyebrows meaning he's asking what does Kai want. "Who do you think that sent all of the letters?" Chen thinks for awhile and then shakes his head. "Don't know. Probably someone you know."
.
Kai tilted his head sideways. "Someone I know? Wait a sec." "Huh? Where are you going?" Kai got up ready to go but turned his head looking at Chen, "Wanna meet someone. I'll be right back." Chen just nod his head and continue eating his crackers. Seconds later he stopped munching when he realized that it's already finished.
.
"Awee man I gotta buy a new one!" He groaned then got up and walked out of the class while his mouth moving, humming a song that he's into recently.
.
I thought I saw him this morning! Kai grunted and fastened his pace. Then he stopped when he arrived at the class of the person that he wanted to meet. He take a peek looking inside the classroom to look if the person is in there or not. Seconds later he saw the person he was looking for. He smiled and proceed walking inside.
.
Kai tapped the person's back and the person flinched making the other students around him look at him for a split second then they get back into doing their own business. The person then slowly turn his body facing Kai.
.
"J-Jongin hyung? Wh-why are you here-" "Come with me for a sec." "E-eeeeehhh??" Kai grabbed the person's hand and lead him outside. Confused, the younger male asked. "Hyung...where are you bringing me?"
.
Turning at the corner Kai stopped and let go of the younger's hand. Suddenly Kai moved forward and did something unexpected. He pinned the younger male against the wall making him shocked. "H-hyung what are you-" Without giving the younger male a chance to continue Kai forced his lips against the younger's pink and plump ones.
.
The younger male widen his eyes and a blush was immediately formed causing his face to turned red. After a good few seconds later Kai pulled back, broking the kiss. Both of them searching for air. Then the younger male cover his face using both of his hands. He was too shy to look at Kai's face after the kiss.
.
Kai stare at him and smile. "Look at me." The younger male shake his head still covering his face. And he's shaking.
.
"Come on Oh Sehun look at meeeee." Kai is still forcing him.
.
"Look at me if you love me." Sehun then stopped shaking. That one word. Love.
.
Kai continues, "If you won't do anything, fine. I'll go. Sorry for bothering you."
.
Kai take back his hand and turned his body ready to walk away when he feels someone hugging him from behind. Sehun is back hugging him.
.
"D-don't g-go..." He can catch Sehun's voice speaking softly. "And why is that? You won't even look at me."
.
"I-I will! I'll look at-at you...so pl-please don't g-go hyung..." Kai grinned. Plan succeed! "Okay."
.
Kai turned his body so that he'll be facing Sehun. Then he chuckled as he saw Sehun's flushed red face. "Why are you so red? Aigoo."
.
Slowly, Kai take out his hand and caress Sehun's face. "So does this mean that...you love me?"
.
What comes next really made Kai shocked. Sehun shake his head and slapped Kai's hand away from his face. "Why you-"
.
"Wha-what are you talking about hyung? How can I love you? We're both men! You'll never accept me!" Then Sehun pushed Kai away and ran away at full speed.
.
Kai was shocked. What just happened...? He wanted to call for Sehun but his voice wouldn't come out. It feels like it was stucked in his throat. He just can watch Sehun's figure turning around the corner and vanished. Leaving him alone and confused.
.
I thought Sehun was the one who sent me those letters? Was I wrong? But he was acting weird lately. No, I can't be wrong. I won't give up. This is not some sad love ending shit. I will confront Sehun tomorrow. I will make him mine. MINE.

Boiiii I haven't updated for a fucking long time! 😂😂 lazy+ideas are not coming kekekekekeke 🙈🙈😣😣 anyway that's all for now, see you at part2! (If I feel like it lol) ✌✌

-laeris-