KaiHun - Love Letters part3

Sehun widened his eyes and he forced his hand out of Jongin's hug and pushed him away. Jongin stumbled backwards a few steps and once he stabilize himself he looked up and saw that Sehun was wiping his eyes. "Why are you crying Sehunnie?" Jongin stepped forward but stopped when Sehun asked him to. "Don't come near me. What's wrong with you hyung?" 

"What's wrong with me? Nothings wrong with me. Its you-" He was cut by Sehun. "Why are you here?" He glare at Jongin with his mouth turning into a pout.

Why I'm here? Seriously? Did he really just asked me that?

"I came here because I was worried about you! Ah!- why did you wrote in the letter that its going to be the last one?" Sehun's cheek suddenly turns red. "Y-you k-know I'm the one w-who send t-them...?"

"You know, I enjoyed reading your letters. They were beautiful," Jongin took a deep breath. "in so many ways."

"Please," Jongin took Sehun's hands in his, "don't stop sending them."

"Hyung...does this mean that..."

"Yeap, I...I love you too okay? I love you so much, more than I love my dogs. You should be honored." Jongin smile and pinched Sehun's nose.

Sehun tried his best, his very best, not to smile like an idiot. His lips curled into a small smile. "Ahh! That smile! I haven't seen them in a while. I miss it."

Sehun blushed, his cheeks dusted with pink, or maybe red.

"It was really smart of you to put an alphabet at every letters you sent me." Sehun twitched, "Ahh that...I-I really wanted you to know who I am. I was desperate."

Jongin ruffle Sehun's hair, loving the feeling of it. "Its okay. I'm glad you did that. If not, I will never find my secret admirer, right?"

A shy smile made his way at Sehun's plump lips.

Its over now. Jongin found his secret admirer, and Sehun found his literal happiness. The man he had always love, loves him back.

"Btw Sehun,"

"Yeah?"

"What were you doing at the river? It really gives me nerves you know."

Sehun laughed at Jongin's statement. "I was trying to clear my mind. Lots of thoughts were in my mind and I had to do something about it."

"Like what?"

"Are we still gonna talk about this? Can't we just enjoy the view?" Sehun pouted his lips.

"Oh come on Sehun, just answer me. And what view are you talking about? Its literally just a river in front of us. With some fishes jumping and splashing water at us."

Sehun laugh once again. Then, it was silent for a good one minute.

"So? Are you gonna answer me or not?"

"Yeah, yeah fine I'll answer. Well, I was worried, really worried actually that you'll reject my love. That's all."

Jongin's hand slowly crept behind Sehun's body, landing on his broad shoulder. "Well, you don't have to worry now. Since it's all settled. Plus, I didn't reject your love."

Sehun smile shyly. "Yeah..."

"Hey Hun?"

"Hmm?" Sehun hummed in response.

"I love you."

"I love you too, my sunshine."

The End!

Sorry it took me a long time to update! Hope you enjoyed reading this

-laeris-