I'm Sorry

April 25, 2017

=

"With all the evidence, the offender named Park Chanyeol was sentenced to life imprisonment." The judge said and knocked the hammer thingy several times.
.
With what was said, two tough men approach Chanyeol and hold his hand one at each side. He was told to walk by force. The strength in his leg has gone. Along with his soul. What remain is his body which is dragged without his wiling.
.
Walking past by his friends and a guy who's sobbing crazily. The guy who own his heart. It was hard for Chanyeol to see the him like that. He was crying because of him. But what's more painful is that he refuses to look at Chanyeol.
.
And its all because of Chanyeol. He made him like that.
.
"Please. Let me speak to him. Alone." Chanyeol beg with hope that he will want to speak with Chanyeol. Even just for a short while.
.
"I-I don't want to talk with you...just go..." That was the petite guy's answer. And with just that has already shattered Chanyeol's heart to pieces.
.
Is he that disgusted with Chanyeol that he can't even look and don't want to speak with him even just for awhile?
.
"You heard what he said. Start walking now." One of the tough man say with a really scary voice.
.
Chanyeol refused to go, even his feet won't step away from there. His eyes starting to get watery. He look at the guys face again, begging. As if he would talk with Chanyeol if he do that.
.
"Chanyeol...just go. We'll visit you later." Lay wipe his teary eyes using the palm of his hand. He can't stand looking at his friend like that. Treated like a garbage. Well for him, at least.
.
"But hyung..." Chanyeol choked on his tears. "I-I regret this...I regret everything so please...please forgive me B-"
.
"Just fucking go! Disappear from my sight...please..." The guy suddenly scream straight onto Chanyeol's crying face. Chanyeol stare at him in shock.
.
Disappear from his sight?
.
Chanyeol can feel his heart shatter even more, and as if the shattered pieces are being stepped on vigorously.
.
Then Chanyeol's gaze roams at his friends face one by one. Some of them look at his way but some refuses just like the guy.
.
His friends too...?
.
Oh. Sudden realization hit him. He finally understand. His place was not here. He doesn't belong here.
.
He try to keep back his tears. He laugh.
.
And laugh
.
And laugh
.
People in the court are giving him strange looks but he didn't care.
.
"I-I'm ready to go...I'm sorry." The two tough men nod their head and Chanyeol was dragged from there again. But this time he speak,
.
"I can walk on my own. No need to drag me like that." His voice sounds strict and there were no longer tears at his eyes.
.
Before walking out the main door, he turn his head glancing at the guy who refuses to talk and even look at him. All Chanyeol can see in his eyes is disgust. And hatred.
.
Goodbye...
.
Byun Baekhyun.

Should I continue?