Holiday

Exo are having their free time because they already finished their schedule so the manager gave them off day for a week. You can never imagine how happy they were when the manager told them about it. They're packing their luggage now. Preparing for their trip.

-flashback one day ago which is yesterday haha-

"Really?! One week off? Thank you manager-nim!" Suho representing all of them bow and saying thank you nonstop to the manager. Their face are full of happiness.
"So we can go anywhere and do whatever we want?" Chen then ask excitedly. Baekhyun beside him is jumping up and down excited as well.
"Yes you can but there are rules that you must follow," the manager's face then turn serious all of sudden. All of them stands stiff beside each other. They were no more smiles at their face. What could the rules be? All of them were wondering with their face forming a weird expressions.

"Err, what are the rules?" ask Suho again as the representive.
Manager-nim smile, "You can go anywhere you want, do anything and whatever you want but no girls, clubbing, smoking, alcohol and all kind of stuffs related to them. All bad stuffs actually. Got it? Or else I have to cancel your one week off." say the manager in one breath.

"We can do that. Don't worry manager-nim." Xiumin say and all of them smile in their heads already thinking and planning what to do for the one week off day later which starts tomorrow. Minutes later the manager ask for permission to take a leave and so they're only the exo members left at the training room. Then they decided to discuss about the plan they're gonna do for a week. They decided to each one take a piece of paper and a pen, write anything they wanna do or any places they wanna go. Just like what they've done before.

"Guys how about we go for a camp fire? We always want to but we never get the chance to do so. Anyone with me?" Chanyeol ask out of sudden. The members who are busy writing and concentrating thinking about the things they wanna do lift their heads and look at Chanyeol.
"That's a good idea but Chanyeol how about shut up and just write something on the paper. Anything. We'll discuss bout the camp fire thingy later after we return all the suggestions paper." Chanyeol pout. He don't know whether D.O is being nice or sarcastic. Son of a biscuit. Chanueol thought.

Minutes later or more accurate one hour later they're finally done and already pass their paper to Suho. As usual, Suho is the one who's gonna do the reading. But as Suho was reaching out his hand to collect those papers Sehun suddenly speak, "Ahh hyung can I do it this time? Please?" he beg and do his thing. The powerful and mighty Oh Sehun's puppy eyes. I guess he learnt how to do that from ViVi.

Suho just nod his head and hand all the papers to Sehun. Sehun smile happily. He rumble the papers and then he starts reading them one by one. They were good suggestions but they were some bad suggestions too. Such as, "Who wrote this?" ask Sehun basically to nobody while scrunching his face. This is ridiculous! His heart think.

The other members were curious too so Chen decided to ask, "What Sehun? What did that person write?"
"Uhh...someone requested for us to hibernate for a week. In a real igloo. Where are we gonna find a real igloo? And it's not even winter yet here where we live! Who the fuck wrote this?" Sehun answers and ask the same question again. The members looks shocked except for someone. Yeap if your guess is Kim Jongin, then you're right.

"Kai wth are you thinking? We can't hibernate for a week. We're not animals." ask D.O looking at Kai. Kai reply with a cheeky smile rubbing his unitchy hair.
"Sorry hyung. I don't have any good idea so I came up with the thing I like to do! I like to sleep so I kinda wrote it down...?" explain Kai still smiling.
"Its okay we still have many good suggestions to think of. I think the best is going for holiday. Like Chanyeol suggested earlier, camp fire type of holiday. Everyone agree?" Chanyeol look up to Suho and grin widely. His suggestion is accepted? Really?! He's so happy.

Then Chanyeol look at the others to examine their face expressions. They better agree, please agree! His heart beg.
"I'm fine with that. As long as we're together no matter we go." Baekhyun say and all the members nod their head smilling.
"Yay! So now guys let's go home and pack our things. We're gonna depart from home tomorrow night. Okay?" say Chanyeol happily. All the members nod and then they pack their things and drive back home.

-end of flashback-

Continue

Continue at part2! Enjoy and stay tuned for part2 which I can update at any time. Ehehehe ('∀') / excuse my grammatical errors/

-laeris-