The Chaotic Morning

It is a peaceful morning. The birds are chirping. The sky is painted with blue, not grey like yesterday. Nine humans are enjoying their sleep when suddenly random shouts from one of them to another echoing the big house.

"Ohmygod everybody wake up we're late!"

"Fudge! My alarm won't stop ringing what time is it, oh fudge it's already 9 am?!"

"I haven't pack my luggage yet!"

"Shit where's my charger? Who the fuck stole my charger? You better give em back!"

One by one, wake up and run straight to the bathroom. There's only three bathroom at the house and that makes it even worse. Let the hunger games begin!

"Chen hurry the fuck up! What are you even doing in there? Cleaning the bathroom?!"

"Kyungsoo just use the other bathroom. We have freaking three of em." Chen says while his hands are busy washing his face.

"All of them are being occupied already because we have freaking nine people living in this house!" D.O says. Standing behind him is the half asleep half awake Kai. "Its your fault then! Who told you to wake up late?" Chen laugh and continue washing his face.

Meanwhile, the situation at the second bathroom on the second floor are pretty much the same as the first one. Chanyeol is in the bathroom shaving his legs while the two people who's patiently waiting outside are Suho and Lay.

"Chanyeol, for the nth time I'm asking you, what the fucking fuck are you doing in there? Its been freaking 30 minutes for gods sake." Suho asks. He's trying to control his anger which is building up the every seconds and minutes passing by. And it's not gonna last longer if Chanyeol is still not coming out.

"Suho, shall we bath together?" Lay suddenly says. Suho turns his body facing Lay and furrowed his eyebrows.

"What? Why?"

Lay smile, "To save time. What else?"

Suho laugh at the innocent Lay. "Its okay Lay. We can make it in time if we bath faster not like this one Yoda here! Taking a shower for freaking an hour!" "I can hear that Suho hyung." Suho avert his gaze back towards the bathroom door almost losing his shits but luckily he didn't because as soon as he turns his body back, the door creak open and there Chanyeol is, coming out of the bathroom wearing nothing except for a towel wrapping his waist. He smile apologetically at both Suho and Lay then walk away to his room.

"I'll go in first okay?" Suho asks looking at Lay. He nod and smile. Suho usually takes a short bath. So he doesn't really care about letting Suho use the bathroom first.

At the third floor, the situation are calmer and quieter than it was at the first and second floor. Inside the bathroom now is Xiumin and the one waiting outside is Sehun. Baekhyun had taken his bath and now he's in his room still looking for his missing phone charger. He checked all over his room already but he still can't find it. He take a deep breath and march outside, going to the other members room one by one.

"Alright, who the fuck stole my charger? Dinosaur, is it you?" He barged into Chen's room without aware that Chen is not wearing anything at the moment. "Wtf Byun Baekhyun get out now!" "No! Give my charger-" " I didn't take your charger idiot! Go look somewhere else!" Chen push Baekhyun outside of his room and he slams the door. "I'm not giving up! You thief, you'll pay for stealing my charger!" Baekhyun says and he run towards the other members room.

Its 12 in the afternoon and they're gathering at the living room. Except for one person.

"Kai, can you help me and go call Sehun to hurry the fuck up? Please?" Suho says gently but in a fucking serious tone. Kai nod and get up, walking towards Sehun's room.Sehun's dead. Kai thought and he laugh silently. 

"Baek, I'm sorry. I didn't meant to steal your charger. I was just borrowing them. Mine's are broken."

"Borrowing is when you ask the owner of the thing you want to borrow a permission, Chanyeol. But you didn't ask me so you stole them from me." Baekhyun glare Chanyeol.

"But I gave them back to you already! Why can't you just accept my apologies?" Chanyeol says still defending himself.

"But still, you stole them! I can't easily forgive you. Idiot."

"You're the idiot one here Baek. Just accept my apologies already!"

The both of them are still quarelling until D.O speaks up, "Can't the both of you shut the fuck up? I mean its freaking noisy and annoying. I didn't wake up this morning just to hear you guys bickering. Chanyeol, don't steal other people's things again next time and Byun fucking Baekhyun, grow up! Its just a charger. You can buy another one if you lose em. Immatures people."

Chanyeol and Baekhyun immediately stopped bickering. They look around to see the irritated faces of their members. They mouthed a quiet 'sorry' then both of them shake hands. That's what they'll do if they're arguing or having a misunderstanding between them. They smile and that's it. The world is peace now.

No. You're wrong. Not yet. Kai and Sehun are still upstairs. They waited for another minute and seconds later they can hear the sounds of footsteps coming down the stairs. Kai and Sehun walked down the stairs together but with a frown decorating each others face. The other members shake their head. They probably had a quarrel upstairs or whatsoever. They doesn't really care because knowing Kai and Sehun, they'll probably stay mad at each other for half an hour. No longer than that.

Then, they bring their luggage's outside and arrange them inside of the vans bonet. They made sure that they've switched off all of the electricity in the house before they start their journey to the beach. Each of them took a seat inside the big ass van. Xiumin as the driver. They put on the seatbelts, turn on the radio, take out some snacks and, "We're ready to go! Beach, here we come!" Baekhyun shout and their journey starts.

The End.

Another story because ideas are coming and I can't let gone just like that 😂😂 I feel like updating everyday now because it is so fun! But that is probably too much because they're not really much people reading my fics so I'm just like making myself tired? Lol. I really hope there's people out there who enjoys reading my shitty stories. Until then, byeeee 💕

Lots of love, Laeris