Holiday part2

Its 11 pm in the night.
"Is everyone ready? I'm gonna start the van now, bring your bags one by one," say Xiumin then he walk outside towards the van that they're gonna use for their trip. He take a look at the van first making sure nothings wrong with it or else their trip are gonna be a trouble. He walk to the driver door, open it and starts the van. Then he check the petrol meter. He need to go to the petrol station first before starting the journey. After he's done checking everything that needs to be checked he walk inside the house to get his cloth bag.

He look around only to see no one at living room. What happen? Everyone were at the living room befote he went out. But now? Everyone are still in their room. He sigh. We're gonna be late. He decided to call the members by shouting,
"Everyone! Hurry up come downstairs. Its already late," he shout then sit at the sofa. Actually he don't want to depart at night but the other members insisted to so he can't say no. Why night? Isn't it better to depart at morning? He did ask them that but they only reply with a smile and, "Hyung its more fun at night!"

He was lost in his thoughts when he hear footsteps coming down the stairs. He look up and saw the members marching down the stairs one by one with their bags at their hand.
"Sorry hyung we're ready now let's go." Baekhyun say walking out towards the van. All the members did the same too. Xiumin sigh again and get up walking out too. He switch off all the electricities and then lock the door. Then he walk to the van and sit at the driver sit. He's gonna be the first driver. And then if he's tired they'll change taking place driving to other person.

Beside Xiumin at the front row is Suho and Lay. At the second row is Kai, Sehun and D.O and finally the ones sitting at the last row is the beagle line, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Chen.
"Hyung turn on the radio!" shout Chen from the back. Suho turn on the radio because Xiumin is busy focusing on driving.
"I'm gonna stop at the petrol station first," say Xiumin while his eyes still on the road. Hearing what Xiumin said Chanyeol perks his head and turn to Baekhyun smiling, so does Baekhyun.
"Me and Baekhyun wanna go out to the store at the petrol station. Wanna buy some snacks."
"Good idea Chanyeol hyung! A trip without snacks? Boringggg." say Sehun and Kai beside him nod as well. These two maknaes, always hungry no matter where they go.
"I wanna go too. Thought wanna buy some comics to read," say Lay as well.

Xiumin just nod and smile. Few minutes later they arrived the petrol station. Seeing no workers that will help him to fill up the petrol he walk out and do it himself. Meanwhile Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Sehun and Kai are already running towards the store. Except for Lay, he's standing at the car door talking with Suho, Chen and D.O.
"Any of you wanna order anything? I could buy it while I'm in there," ask Lay looking at the three of them back and forth. They only look at him for a while then shake their head. Lay just nod and make his way towards the store. Inside he can see Baekhyun and the rest were at the snack section. He walk towards the comic section. What comic should I buy? He stood there for a while until he finally decided to buy the newest edition of the comic he's currently reading.

Then he walk to where Baekhyun and the rest are. They're still deciding on what snack should they buy. He smile while approaching them,
"Still can't decide? Hurry up Xiumin hyung will get mad if you guys take too long here." say Lay still smiling. The four of them turn their head looking at Lay grinning,
"Sorry Lay hyung. We just don't know yet what to buy, everything looks so delicious here." Chanyeol say while the rest of them nod agreeing with him.
"Just take what you like and what the other members like. And don't forget to buy drinks too. Make it fast. I'm gonna go pay my comic first. See you at the van." Lay smile again then he walk to the cashier to pay his comic.

"Baekhyun hyung, Chanyeol hyung hurry up we don't have all day to stand here thinking what snacks should we buy! I don't wanna get scolded by Xiumin hyung, he's scary when he's mad," Sehun look at Baekhyun and Chanyeol repeatedly.
"You help us decide too! We don't wanna get scolded by Xiumin hyung either." reply Baekhyun rubbing his unitchy hair. Kai shake his head,
"Look guys we are buying snacks! Just buying snacks. What are you guys stressing up for? Just like Lay hyung said take anything we and the rest of the members eat, buy some drinks then pay. Easy right? You don't have to argue bout this,"

-time skip 10 minutes later by me-

Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Sehun and Kai walk towards the van with high speed. Chanyeol open the door and all of them get inside the van one by one.
"What took you guys so long? You're just buying snacks for gods sake." say D.O as soon as the four of them place their butt on the seat. They grin apologetically,
"Sorry everyone. We won't do it again," say Baekhyun and the three of them nod agreeing to what Baekhyun say. D.O ignore what Baekhyun said and continue play with his phone.
"Its okay. Now tighten your seatbelts I'm gonna start driving," Xiumin say softly. The four of them smile relieved. Its 12 midnight now and their journey finally begins.

Continue

Looks like this story is gonna be long 😂😂😂 Stay tuned for part3! 💕 /excuse my grammatical errors/

-laeris-