SuLay - Colour

Colour? That word means nothing to Suho except for sadness, dullness and emptiness. He hates that word. Suho suffers from colour blindness. People who suffers colour blindness are unable to fully 'see' red, green or blue light. And there are extremely rare cases where people are unable to see any colour at all. And, Suho is the one among of them. He can't see any colour at all. The world is black and white for him.

He nearly gave up with his life. He's depressed. Yeah maybe certain people thinks suffering from colour blindness isn't that bad. But for Suho, its far than okay. He don't know why. Suho has a decent work. Everyday he will wake up at 8 and walk to his working place at 8:30. He would arrive at 8:40. You wanna know what's his work? He's an ice cream seller. The one who push an ice cream's stand on some kind of cart or trolley idrk. He make pretty good amount of money everyday. And he's grateful for that.

Suho p.o.v

"Here you go." I hand over one cone of ice cream to a kid and I smile. I tried to identify what colour of shirt she's wearing but its no use. I hate my illness. I want to see the beautifulness of the world. I sigh. That's it for today. Finally my work is done. I start to pack and clean the mess which is obviously ice cream stain. I was busy cleaning that I didn't hear someone coming.

"Excuse me? Do you still open?" I lift my head looking at the person. I lift my head and opened my mouth to reply him but my movements stopped when I saw him. At that moment, my world stop. He's...he's an angel! He looks so pure and innocent. But poor me only can see him in b&w. No colours. I sigh.

Meanwhile the person looks at me weird. "What's wrong? Is something troubling you? You can tell me. I'm a good listener you know." Then he smile. Oh god. That angelic smile. I don't know but seeing him smile makes me smile too. And blush. God damnit I must really look like an idiot now. "No...no. N-nothings wrong. U-um what do you w-want? I was just gonna close b-but I can get you o-one if you w-want..." Damn. I stutter a lot and my voice trails of at the end.

"You're cute. What's your name?" He chuckle and smile again. Oh god I can see dimples! Why didn't I saw it before? Darn me. He has the cutest dimple ever. I swear. "Kim Junmyeon. But you can call me Suho." What a relief. I didn't stutter this time.

"Nice name. I'm Zhang Yixing but you can call me Lay." Then he smile again for fucks sake I can't take it I love his smile so fucking much. I nod and ask him again what ice cream do he want. "I want the blue coloured one. I don't know the name. Sorry." He smile apologetically at me and I smile anxiously. Darn it. How am I supposed to know which ice cream he want? I have colour blindness for fudges sake. All this while my customers will tell me exactly what they want.

I look up at him and saw his eyes looking back at me. "I...I'm sorry I...uh I c-can't see..." I say. "What do you mean? You can't see? But you can see me right?" He ask calmly and that makes me more anxious. "I have c-colour blindness. I-I can't see any c-colours..." I lowered my head. I'm so embarrassed right now. "I know. Why are you acting like its wrong?" I lift my head looking at him. "You know? How?"

Continue~

Its been a long time everyone~ Enjoy!

-Laeris-