I'm Sorry part5

April 26, 20l7
.
"Park Chanyeol, you're free. Please come with me to the front of the jail now. Your friends are waiting for you."
.
Chanyeol who's sleeping was surprised to hear that. He's free? But how? He sat for 5 minutes more until the police officer sternly ask him to get up and follow him to the front.
.
"Chanyeol-ah!" Chanyeol was shocked when Luhan suddenly forced himself on him. He was hugged tight by Luhan. Behind Luhan, he saw his friends staring at him with teary eyes. "H-how..."
.
"How are you? We missed you so much!" Chen stand beside Chanyeol and cupped his face examining it. "Oh! How I miss looking at your face!" What Chen did next was really unexpected. He went and kiss Chanyeol's cheek. "There! Brotherly kiss for you, Yeollie."
.
What Chen did really make Chanyeol sad. And he don't even know why. "I-I miss you too...hyung. All of you..." Chanyeol really did miss them, even its just only a day he's away from them. He hug Chen and tears already falling heavily.
.
The rest too, the tears that they kept finally fall down leaving them sobbing. Then one by one walk towards Chanyeol and they did a group hug.
.
-in the car heading home-
.
"Who...I mean, how did I got free from the jail?" Chanyeol ask to basically nobody. Because he know that someone will actually answers him.
.
"Your accuse was taken back. That's how you were free." Chanyeol turns his head to look at Sehun behind him. There's no expression coloring his face. Why do they looked so gloomy? Chanyeol tried to open a conversation again.
.
"Does uhhh anyone...know where Ba-" Chanyeol was cutted by Kai.
.
"Baekhyun?"
.
Chanyeol nodded and he didn't take his eyes off Kai. He wanted to know where Baekhyun is. They maybe know.
.
"What? I don't know. We last saw him yesterday. He said that he will go far away from here. And he has another person now. He said you should continue your life too. Don't look at the past. And, he's sorry."
.
"Oh." Chanyeol can just nod his head. Baekhyun has found another person? Chanyeol bite his lips. Maybe he should really move on. Maybe...
.
I'm sorry, Byun Baekhyun.
.
°°°
.
"Passengers for flight AK4572 please get ready to board the plane."
.
Baekhyun get up and pull his luggage along with him lining behind the boarding line. He can't sleep last night. All in his head is Park Chanyeol. Baekhyun might has a tiny feelings for Chanyeol. But he won't let those feelings take over him.
.
His tiny steps make their way inside the plane. He sit at his seat and lay back.
.
I'm sorry, Park Chanyeol.

Finished! The end was a bit crappy, oh well. And now I have to think for a new story plot to write! Hope you enjoyed reading this 💘  excuse my English.

-laeris-