Minseok-hyung, Happy Birthday!

It is the time of the year again, I'm getting older. I mean, everyone gets older every year. Not just me. Meh.

I don't know what my dongsaengs are planning for my birthday. They must be planning something, right? As an example, for D.O and Kai's birthday, we went and spent time at the amusament park.

-Flashback-
"Happy birthday Do Kyungsoo! Kim Jongin!" Its early in the morning, some people probably are still sleeping. But not for the seven idiots who's up awake at six in the morning.

D.O and Kai wake up and look around, 'Where am I?' They probably think.

"Why am I in D.O's hyung room? How did I even get here?" Kai asks and rub his eyes sleepily, his voice is hoarse since he just wake up. D.O nods shooting glares at the other members.

They feel shivers rising up their spines. "Well, since today is D.O's birthday, we thought we want to celebrate it by going to the amusament park!" Suho says looking at Kai and D.O.

"But hyung, my birthday is not today. Its the day after tomorrow. Just bring D.O hyung with you. I'm continuing my sleep."

The rest of it, you can imagine it yourself. It was quite of a chaos that morning. They prevent Kai from sleeping back, Kai insisting on continuing his sleep, D.O acts like he doesn't care and... Yeah. Lotsa stuffs happened.

In the end, they managed to bring Kai and D.O to the amusament park.