"For everything." I told.

He smiled widely and kissed the palm of my hand.

"Anything for my little teddy bear." He said while wrinkles appeared on the corner of his eyes.

I smiled right back at him as a tear fell out of my eye.

I wiped it away and joined Jack inside the car.

"Bye you guys! Don't forget to use birth control!" My cousin, Delilah yelled waving.

I gasped and my cheeks turned red while I heard Jack scoff.

|||

Once we got to our new house that our parents bought, I was surprised.

I got out of the car and see a big luxury modern mansion right infront of me.

"Why such a big house when we could've just gotten an apartment?" Jack asked pressing the car lock.

I stood there still looking around as jack unlocked the big wide door.

"Are you gonna come in or...?"

I walked quietly and passed by him as the inside was already decorated and fixed.

Wow, this is must've been a fortune.

I saw everything well organized and beautiful. The way the couches looked and how well the dining room looked so well.

I followed Jack up in the room to get ready to sleep since I was tired.

I walked in the closet and see my whole clothes and shoes well organized in each box.

I couldn't believe that I was finally living by my self. Well, alone with jack.

Apart from where my clothes were, there was a stairs leading up to a room where I guess were Jack's clothes.

I grabbed a pair of Nike shorts and a white shirt.

I took out my beautiful wedding dress, and sticked on putting my pj's.

Then I went to the cabinet and sat down grabbing a wipe taking off my make up.

After I finished taking off my make up and hair, I went to bed as jack opened the bathroom door revealing a wet jack.

The only thing he had on was a towel wrapped around his waist and a small towel around his neck.

I stared at his rock, toned abs and his wet hair.

God, he looked sooo...I just can't describe him.

As I was having wild thoughts, he snapped his fingers and chuckled.

"Just take a picture if you wanna see me so bad." He told rudely going in the closet.

I looked down and went straight to bed covering myself under the white sheets.

I felt his weight sunk in beside me and pulled harshly the sheets close to him leaving me half of it while I was freezing.

He turned the lamp off on his side as well as I did too.

The only light shining through the curtains was the moon light.

I stared at the full moon and memories came back to me with my family and friends. Well my best friend, sofia.

Depression came to me, and started crying silently.

Why? What have I done to recieve this?

Right now, I could've been out with sofia. Or with my parents having dinner.

But no, I'm stuck with a beast. Trapped in his life that I'll never get out.

Trapped in this unloved relationship.

¶¶¶

Much love, Stephanie