Slayer Of Kings ~ Seth Rollins {Part 6}

I took my seat down at the long table, pulling my chair so the white fabric of my dress sat around it, falling just above the ground.

Looking down I could see Seth's hand land on my left leg, giving it a gentle squeeze.

"This could go one of two ways." I chuckled, looking down the line of my family members, noticing Brie being the first to stand.

"Excuse me," she smiled, tapping her desert fork on her wine glass, silencing the whole room. "I'd like to say a few words."

We all giggled, "few words," not being something Brie was known for too well.

"Seth, Alexa, on behalf of everyone here today I want to tell you how much we all love you, and how happy we are for the both of you."

I shifted my chair a little so it was looking more towards Brie, not straining my neck as much to watch.

Seth's arm draped around the back of my chair, leaning forwards slightly, resting on my shoulder.

"I can't believe my baby sister is all grown up, but I genuinely believe that you could not meet a greater man than Seth. My family and I want to thank you for taking her under your wing, loving her like no other, and most of all, making her the happiest she's ever been in your life. I love you, both."

Everyone toasted Brie's speech, the clinking of glasses being heard around the room.

She sat back down, leaning across and hugging me, being greeted by my outstretched arm. "Thank you, that was beautiful," I whispered into her ear, pecking her lightly rose coloured cheek.

"You never have to thank me, it all came from the heart." I pulled away from her, moving my chair so it now looked towards Dean who was already stood up.

"I apologise in advance ladies and gents," Seth shouted out to the guests, looking up at Dean with a wink.

"I'll have you know these are the maturest words you'll ever hear come out of my mouth." I shook my head, taking a quick gulp of my champagne to try and take the edge off of what was about to be said.

"My boy," he chuckled, raising his glass in the air. "Dude, you have no idea how happy I am for you to finally settle down. You deserve all the happiness in the world, you're one the greatest guys on the planet, anyone would be lucky to have you."

I looked across at Seth, who now sat in front of me, catching a sight of his dimples that were now usually hidden by his beard.

His eyes were fixated on Dean, a small blush creeping onto his cheeks, Dean not usually one to pour out any emotion.

"Lucky for you you found Alexa, the Elizabeth to your Randy. The two of you are just incredible, you do so much for other people, you have a love that is like no other, a bond that is infectious, and smiles that can't help but make others smile." Dean paused for a second, taking a deep breath, smiling down at us both.

"Ladies and gentleman, I propose a toast, to the greatest love of all, Seth and Alexa!" Dean raised his flume in the air, instructing everyone to do the same.

"To Seth and Alexa!"

"Cheers!"

Dean sat back down, straightening his tuxedo jacket out as he did so, wary to create any creases in it. "Was it alright?" He whispered across to us both.

"It was more than alright," Seth told him, nudging him in the arm, opting away from showing any affection towards his best friend.

"It was perfect," I continued, reaching across to place my hand over his, lightly squeezing it.

"I guess now it's your turn big man." Dean looked towards Seth, his expression one of apprehension. "Remember what we practiced."

Seth nodded, standing up from the seat, breaking the hold I had on Dean's hand.

"Thank you all so much for coming today, it means the world to my wife and I." There was a small break for applause, the first time those words had been uttered from his lips.

"I thought I'd spend a bit of time to thank Alexa for what she does for me, and how special she is. We all know Alexa, how selfless she is and how adorable she is." He couldn't bring himself to look down at me, staring out at all of the guests instead.

I didn't mind, I was still listening as intently as always, looking up at him with a wide smile plastered across my face.

"We've been on such a journey together, from interviews backstage, wrestling together, then all the little things, singing in the rain, building a blanket fort, it all is you."

My mind wondered back to the last time the two of us destroyed the whole living room, several comfy items steamed across the room for us to lay on.

"What I'm trying to say, is that all the little things are what makes everyone fall in love with you, especially me. I love you so much, thank you for choosing me, and willingly putting up with me for the rest of your life."

The group cheered, but my mind was elsewhere, the touch of Seth's calloused hands on my cheeks, leaning down to peck my lips softly, never one for too much of a display of affection in front of family.

He sat back down, his hand falling right where it was when we first sat down as we all sat down and began accepting the starter plates that were put in front of us to dine from.

Once the dinner was finished, tables cleared, and dance-floor set out, there was only one thing left to do.

"It's time for our happy couple to share their first dance," the DJ said through the microphone.

Everyone parted ways creating two perfect pathways for Seth and I to walk through to meet each other in the middle of the floor.

A few phones were pulled out ready to record, and a couple of flashlights switched on to add to the mood.

The beginning beats of All Of Me began, Seth's arm sneaking around my waist, bringing me in close to him.

I nuzzled my head into the crook of his neck, lacing his other hand in with my own, slowly swaying side to side to the beat of the music.

"This has honestly been the best day of my life," he whispered, tightening his grip around me.

"I couldn't have wished for anything better either." He chuckled, placing a soft kiss to the top of my head. "I love you Mr Rollins."

"I love you so much more Mrs Rollins." I felt his arm unwrap from around me, his frame moving a couple of paces away from me, lifting his arm up and spinning me around gracefully into a twirl. "Simply stunning," he whispered.

"Oh be quiet," I replied, moving myself so I was closer to him again. "You make me look a million dollars," I whispered, placing my hand on his right cheek, brushing my thumb along it and planting my lips to his softly.