Brock Lesnar Part 2 for deadman58

I pulled up to the hotel, my head everywhere. The evening had been a complete whirlwind quite frankly and I could think of nothing better to do then go to bed and sleep everything off. I got out of the rental car, grabbing my bags and more importantly my belt. I shut the door looking around the car park watching the black Range Rover pull in. The driver was driving rather recklessly, not keeping in a straight line at all. I waited for it to pass to see who it was. I stared in through the window to see Brock driving full throttle into the space ahead. I quickly threw my bags over my shoulder practically running into the hotel to get out of the lobby before he entered.

I hated the thought of jeopardising my friendship with Brock but I couldn't help but think the kiss had done exactly that. This bond we had in some ways had been broken. The trust I had in his friendship replaced by some feelings of potential love?

I'd been sat down on the bed for a while, looking for something to watch on the television through the dodgy channel signals when a knock at the door disturbed. I looked at the clock, eleven o'clock at night, getting up. I hadn't ordered room service and I definitely was not rooming with anyone tonight. I looked through the peep hole sighing once I realised who it was. I grabbed hold of the handle slowly opening it to reveal his giant frame. "Brock?" I asked as he looked up at me.

"Can I come in?" I stepped aside allowing him into my room, shutting the door and then taking a seat back on the bed, where it had dipped slightly from where I was previously sat. He sat beside me on the white sheets, folding his legs over each other. I looked over at him, waiting for him to start some form of conversation. "I think we need to talk after earlier." I nodded over at him, twiddling with my fingers to avoid eye contact. "Britney, at least give me something to work with."

"I don't know what to say," I told him honestly. He sighed as I continued to look down at the ground.

"You can't even give me one word, I just want to make things right between us." I couldn't believe how awkward things had got between us just because of the touch of our lips. "I know that maybe kissing you wasn't the right thing to do, I was just happy to see you."

"Kissing me was not the right thing to do, words are better, especially when we are just friends." Brock shook his head putting his head in his hands.

"Brock, if you felt like you wanted to kiss with me, then I wish you'd just tell me instead of trying to defend it." He turned around to look at me as for the first time our eyes met since his arrival. He stared at me for a few moments, and then opened his mouth to speak finalizing his thoughts.

"I just missed seeing you I guess, and then when I saw you wrestle I knew that I'd missed you, but once I saw you backstage with the title belt I knew that I wanted to kiss you. I'm sorry if I took you by surprise, or if you don't even have any feelings for me at all, I just couldn't stop myself." I sighed, feeling a whole lot calmer about the situation. Once someone finally told you how you felt it felt like such relief. All the thoughts in the car had been clarified that the kiss was a positive. Whilst I had never thought of Brock like that, it felt better knowing he kissed me out of happiness. "Please don't go quiet again." I shook my head.

"I'm not, I'm just processing things, trying to figure out what to say next. I mean the kiss came as a surprise for sure, but I didn't react in the right way. Tonight has been crazy, not just with you, but with the return, and the championship, it's all just been a bit of a blur."

"I can give you some time, if that's what it takes. I do like you Britney, it's been such a long time since I saw you and now I realise how I feel."

"You don't need to do this now Brock," I told him as he looked over at me, shaking his head.

"No, I do. If I don't do it now then I never will." I nodded allowing him to continue as he unfolded his legs, stretching out.

"I know that everything is a bit up in the air right now for you, but I just want you to know that I like you, and in no way do I regret that kiss. I'll leave you alone, but if you feel the same way come and meet me for breakfast tomorrow, if not, I'll know to leave you be." I watched him stand up as he walked past me, pecking my cheek. I smiled over at him.

"Goodnight Brock," I told him as he opened the door.

"Goodnight Britney," he replied shutting the door. I fell back onto the bed, stretching out, my mind puzzled with what to do. Part of me wanted to give it a go, but part of me was more concerned about my career.

"Sleep on it," I whispered to myself, getting myself ready to finally go to sleep, pushing all thoughts of Brock to the back of my head, for now anyway.