The Shield and Randy Orton for BornSsavage

Everyday I'd always walk into the arena and approach the same three boys, the same scruffy haired, loud boys, who sat in the same seats in catering every single day, and would wait for me to come over before they stood back up, allowing our quartet ample time to have a good old gossip.

I didn't even need to think after awhile, it was just the norm, my body would direct me towards them, making little notes before hand on what things I had to share with them about the previous day.

As I did every day, the Raw of the twentieth of January, I walked into the catering hall, moving my glance over to the back corner, on the right hand side to see the three figures, but instead I was greeted by three empty coffee cups and two empty plates, Seth unexpectedly not eating.

I sighed, running a hand through my hair, spinning on my heels to go and look for them. It wasn't even as if they could pretend they weren't around somewhere.

I trekked the whole way around the arena, eventually locating them on one of the green verges outside the arena. I smiled to myself, shutting the door and walking outside into the fresh autumn breeze.

Roman caught a glance of me first, staring at me sternly. I grinned and waved, trying to brush aside the best I could that they'd abandoned me in the halls. He didn't smile back, rare seeing as he always had his toothy grin showing.

I carried on walking over anyway, determined to catch a grasp as to what was happening, however as I made up more ground on the three of them, one at a time they got up to their feet, gripping tightly onto their phones, walking in the opposite direction to which I was approaching.

I stopped, watching them walk off into the distance towards the back entrance, but most importantly, giving up any sort of chase.

I span back around on my heels, walking towards the door I had just come through, sighing to myself. I had no clue what I'd done, what I'd said, or why they'd be mad at me. It wasn't even as if it was just one of them, it was all three of them, all of them had become disinterested in me, walking off without any consideration for me or my feelings.

Walking back into the arena the warmer air hit me, creating small beads of sweat on me, with the addition of all the stress that was surfacing.

It felt as if everyone was judging me, everyone else around me were all stood with someone else, laughing and joking, all getting along with each other, no worries of fear or friction.

The boys were my emotional crutch in the company, there were my reliance for any sort of social interaction within the company, I'd always struggled to make friends, with the exception of those three goofballs.

I slowly walked around the arena, with a little slouch in my shoulders, keeping myself looking straight ahead, blocking out the giggles which lined up alongside me as I walked.

I just wished I could have gone home, that was until I clapped onto Randy stood with his back to me, typing away on his phone. I smiled in relief, knowing I wasn't by myself just yet, approaching him and tapping him on the shoulder. "Hey Rand," I whispered, stepping back one pace as he turned around.

"Marcella." His cold greeting unsettled me, the blank look in his eyes concerning me. "Can I help you?" He didn't sound impressed to have me around him at all, in fact, I felt as if I was the worst case scenario he could experience in this moment.

"No," I whispered, shaking my head." Once again I turned around and headed back to where I'd just come from, trying to look for a smiling face that might be the slightest bit happy to see me.

Within the locker room there was only one person who would always be smiling, no matter what, Nattie. She was in with the rest of the girls, sat down typing on her phone, as I sat right by her side. "You alright Marcella?" I shook my head, feeling her arm wrap around me, pulling me into her chest.

"You heard then," she whispered into my ear, kissing the top of my head.

"Heard what?" I questioned, taking her surprise, sitting up and out of her grip. I could see her cringing, looking around for support from the other girls, who all remained quiet. "Will one of you just tell me?"

"All the boys had a bit of a falling out yesterday after the show, about you." None of them wanted to say, and understandably so.

"How did I cause them to fight?"

"They were all discussing who was going to give you a lift tonight, and Randy blew off when the three of them volunteered, it got nasty lets just say." I turned to look at Sasha who'd finally spoken up. "They were all arguing over who was your best friend, who liked you the most, who did the most for you, it wasn't nice Marcella."

"Yeah, maybe you're better just leaving them all alone for a while."

I never meant to cause any friction between any of them, all four of them were my friends, dear friends, they all meant the same to me, they all did things for me.

"That's why they were all off with me?" Nattie nodded, placing her hand calmly on my thigh. "Why didn't any of them say? Why did they have to walk off with cowards? I don't get why they felt the need to argue over me."

"They all really like you Marcella, you literally mean the world to the four of them, unfortunately this is the reality, you're in the middle of a three against one dispute, and right now you have to sit tight and let them sort it out for themselves." I nodded, standing up and walking out of the room, somewhere I could be alone.

I didn't get it, I didn't do anything wrong, the boys were just being boys, but they were hurting themselves, and me.

But like Nattie said, somehow I'd caused conflict, unintentionally, and finally I was being put on a platform that left me no choice but to stand up on my own two feet, with all the fight I had within me.

I didn't want to lose my best friends, they were the best friends in the world, but until they could sort themselves out, maybe it was their turn to see what they could be missing out on.