Sheamus for blackviperstrike

"Babe! Do you think you could give me a hand?" I could see Sheamus' figure laying flat out on the sofa, as I watched him from the top of the stair well. Besides me I had several piles of washing ready to transport downstairs. I watched hopeful that he'd at least acknowledge me, but he carried on playing his console. "Are you even listening to me?" I called.

"What do you want?" His harsh tone took me aback a little, as I watched him sit up so he could see me.

"Can you help me carry this down please?" He huffed, standing up and walking to meet me at the top of the stairs. He sighed picking up the first pile, walking down in front of me to the washing machine in the kitchen.

We reached the machine, and he threw the pile of clothes down on the floor in a huff, walking away with a massive sigh. "Is that everything, or do you want me to scrub the floor or something now?"

"What is your problem Meg? I just asked you to give me a hand." I didn't quite understand where his anger had come from, I'd only asked for a little help.

"How about this? You just constantly nag all the time, Sheamus do this, Sheamus do that, I'm so sick of running around after you when you're being lazy." I shook my head in disbelief, turning my back to him and heading towards the stairs. "Oh that just about sums you up, walk away why don't you."

"I've got things to do, by myself, not waste my time in a pointless argument." I tried to move, but his hand fell around my wrist, pulling me back into the room.

"I'm surprised you can actually be bothered to do anything considering you spend the majority of your time sat on the sofa doing nothing. I, on the other hand travel the world bringing all the money in to our family, but are you grateful? Of course you aren't, you're just a selfish, lazy, waste of space." Without second thought my hand raised and struck him across the face. He stumbled back cupping his bright red cheek, whilst I ran up the stairs quickly, throwing a few things into a bag.

I ran straight out of the house, not even giving the satisfaction of me talking, running into my car, which I bought, locking myself in. I rested my head on the steering wheel, trying to stop my tears from falling. I'd never felt so hurt in my life, or insulted.

When things like this usually happened I would always go to Sheamus, but now I was at a complete loss. Coming from Ireland I had no one here, to turn to for advice or comfort.

I ended up driving to the park where we had our first date in America, kind of a little spot that was close to me which I visited every so often. When Sheamus was on tour it was my go to spot for a bit of stress relief and calmness.

I played on my phone for a while, interrupted several times by calls from Sheamus, probably to apologise, but I didn't want to know. I needed time to revaluate what was going on right now, and whether moving here was really worth it.

I'd looked up multiple hotels in the area, but all of them were full for the night, leaving me stranded in the dark as the sun began to set. I contemplated sleeping in the back of the car for the evening, it was that or a nice park bench.

I stared out at the green fields overlooking the park when I heard footsteps walk along the gravel path just behind the patch of land I was sat on. I didn't turn around, it was probably some youths messing around, so I ignored them.

"Meg," I sighed, hearing the voice of an Irish man come towards me, and sit beside me. I turned away from him, looking out at a blackbird I had spotted flying around. "Please don't ignore me, I feel bad enough as it is." I slowly turned around, shocked by the red blotches around his eyes.

"What do you want me to say? I have nothing to say to you." He sighed, moving his arm to wrap around me, but instead I moved away.

"What I said was out of line, and I honestly cannot apologise enough. I didn't mean to hurt you, or offend you, I promise you that. Please just come home, I don't want you sleeping somewhere else tonight, you need to be at home with me." My mind was all over the place, trying to figure out what was happening. I didn't even know how he'd found me, or knew I'd be here.

"I don't know what to say to you, I love you so much, but I'm so hurt right now." He nodded, standing up in front of me, reaching down and giving me a hand up to stand too.

"I know, but maybe this will change your mind." I waited to see what he did next, watching his hand slide into his jacket pocket. I watched his freckled hand closely, noticing a red velvet item come out. He smiled, wiping away a tear under my eye which I didn't know had fallen.

"What are you doing?" I whispered, as he put his finger to my lips to silence me. He grinned, opening his palm to show me a box, opening it up. A diamond jewel flashed in front of me, moving slowly down to the ground, as I noticed Sheamus down on one knee in front of me.

"Meg, I cannot apologise enough, I feel terrible about everything, but I love you sweetheart. You've sacrificed so much for me, been there for me through everything, supported me through my toughest times, and I couldn't imagine my life without you. Will you marry me?" I slowly nodded my head, speechless, as he slid the diamond onto my finger. He got back up to his feet, making me leap into his arms and cuddle him tight.

"I love you too," I whispered into his ear, "lets go home." I leaned back from his neck, kissing him softly, feeling him walk me back down to the car.