AJ Lee Part 5 for LostDemon16

The final evening of the Germany tour came about, and I couldn't help the sad feeling that was inside of me. It was my favourite tour to date, and Charlotte and I had the best time exploring the culture and meeting all kinds of new people.

On my side, I loved creating all the German promos, giving the guys a chance to interact with the German fans, and really create the best show that we could.

It was the time of year when everyone came into their own, including Charlotte. There was nothing better for her than travelling the world, just like her father did, exploring the beautiful world we lived in. "You know, I think having you here as made this my favourite tour ever." I smiled up at her, catching her grin behind my computer screen. I twiddled the black ballpoint pen in my hand, wracking my brains for one final idea.

"I doubt that, every tour is special babe." She shook her head, walking round the desk and standing behind me, loosely letting her arms relax on my shoulders. "What you working on?"

"I've got one final thing to do, we've got Mojo versus Konnor tonight, and I'm just trying to come up with a winner, or something that can build on for the future." SHe nodded, grabbing the pen out of my hand, reaching across to the paper and scribbling something down.

"The Hype Bros versus The Ascension," I read out, following each phoneme she noted down. "That could be good, Zack's back soon."

"See, I'm not just a pretty face." I giggled, opening up the file and noting it down, typing my emails out and setting up the match for the evening.

"And, I'm done." I threw the pen I had taken back from Charlotte on the desk, shutting and closing everything down. Before I even had a second chance to take a breath, my chair was pulled out from behind the desk, and tipped forwards to get me off of it.

"Come on," she squealed, grabbing onto my hand. "We've all been wanting to spend time with you, especially me, over these last few weeks, you deserve a break." She walked me out of the office and towards the lounge room, where plenty of the guys and girls were messing around and chilling.

"Hey! Here she is!" I looked up and saw Tyler stood up on the chair, cheering as I walked through the door. "The hardest working kid on the block finally learnt what it's like to move." I shot him a glare, with a smirk on my face.

"AJ, it's so good to see you away from the desk." Carmella walked over and hugged me tight, as I squeezed her back.

"Oi! Watch it, that's my girl." I pulled away, walking back over and hugging Charlotte, reassuring her that she was the only one for me. I could feel her peck the top of my head, and the smile she had plastered on her face. "So, what do you want to do first?"

I'd never felt so calm and unstressed at all at work before, I didn't know what to do first. There was board games set up, and food laid out along the back of the room, and a couple of consoles set up, although all the guys had claimed them already. "How about we just sit and talk, we've not done that in awhile, tell me all about the live shows." She nodded, grabbing hold of my hand and taking me over into two bean bags.

I flumped down letting out a huge sigh of relief, finally being able to put my feet up for the first time in forever. "I don't even know where to begin AJ, this has been the most magnificent tour ever. I've never seen so many people with banners of me, and received such a loud pop when I walk through the curtains."

"I've heard the crowd a lot backstage, they seem to love you across the pond, but I don't suppose your dad has anything to do with it." I just about managed to finish my sentence before a huge yawn let rip. I tried to cover my mouth, but it was no good.

I could see Charlotte smirking at me, reaching over and wrapping her long limb around the back of my neck, pulling me down and setting my head on her lap. "You really need to get some more sleep when you're working, you're running on an empty tank love, it's not healthy." I nodded, knowing she was right, but work came first.

"I just want to hear about your time, don't worry about me." She shook her head, looking down into my sleepy eyes, brushing my hair out of my face.

"No, come on, we can come back here in a bit, you need to come to my locker room and get a few winks of sleep in you." My body was too tired to argue, slowly swinging my legs round and standing up.

Her arm fell onto my lower back, guiding me out of the room, but not before we saw a few people stare over at us. "She loves you, you know," I heard Nattie whisper into my ear as we walked past.

"Yeah, the two of you are the cutest." I tiredly smiled to Tamina who stood behind Nattie, watching her place her hand on my upper back.

We went to the door, noticing that Jimmy already had got it for us. "Everyone move out the way! The lovebirds are coming through!" A huge giggle filled the room at Jimmy's humour, watching us both walk out the room and down the corridor.

"I can't wait to sleep without worry or panic," I whispered up to her, walking only a few paces up the hall until we got to her locker. She unlocked the door using her keycard, taking me over to the damaged black leather couch in her room, laying me down on it.

"There, now I'll be in here on my phone waiting for you to wake up, I want you to get at least three hours alright." I nodded, shutting my eyes, not before feeling her kiss the top of my head, stepping away whilst I finally caught up on the sleep I'd been lacking.