Dean Ambrose for kat66612

I walked down the dimly lit corridor at the back of the small sports hall in Cincinnati, preparing for the carnage that was this evenings show. These sorts of events were so unpredictable, you never could quite say what was going to happen for sure.

There was only one body length mirror in the whole place, which as you can imagine plenty of the girls would fight for, but luckily for me, I was the only woman tonight. I fixed my red ring gear, pulling it down so it covered everything it needed to, just. My hair was up in a plait do, and my make up was rather heavy, in a desperate attempt to look as hard core as possible.

I walked down the halls, preparing for my inter gender match with Sami Callihan tonight, noticing a straggly looking man sat in one of the seats, staring over at me. He had greasy hair which fell in front of his face, which he quickly brushed away. Not to mention the thick lather jacket he had on, with a grey stained vest underneath.

"Hello," I smiled being the polite person that I am. He stood up in front of me, offering his hand for me to shake.

"Hi Lola-Rose, I'm Jon, how are you?" I stepped back, slightly startled by the fact he could even recall my name. "I'm a big fan of yours, you're a revolutionist if you will." I smiled, humbled by his lovely comment.

"Why thank you." He blushed under his stubbly facial hair, looking down at his feet which he scuffed on the floor. "It's been a nice, yet brief chat, but I've got to go for my match, maybe I'll see you later." He nodded, waving me off, as I walked down the corridor, taking one final deep breath before walking through the curtain.

After I'd finished my match, I headed backstage, pulling out my phone to text my mum, letting her know I was safe, like I did so every night, when I caught my boyfriend's name pop up, only briefly seeing the sad emoji before I brushed it aside. I hurried back into my messages, opening it up, only to regret I had done so moments later. I watched my tear hit the screen, wiping it away with my thumb. That was it. We were over.

I couldn't quite bring myself to do anything but walk, try to clear my head. I thought the two of us were strong, tight, but then again, anything can happen in just a matter of minutes. The hall had been emptied out, apart from a few people tidying up. I scuffed my feet, just like Jon had done when he was feeling down earlier.

I walked around doing a loop of the arena, when I heard my name be called. I twirled around on my feet, noticing Jon walking up to me. "Are you alright?" I shook my head, running my hand through my wavy hair which I'd taken out. "Do you want to talk about it?" I nodded, feeling his hand fall onto my lower back. "How about you come to mine and we can talk over a nice glass of red." He sweetly smiled over at me, taking me back to get my bag quickly.

Jon's house was not what I expected, it was big, nicely decorated, nothing you'd ever associate with him really. He took me in, setting me down on the sofa and handing me a glass which I put on the table. "My boyfriend broke up with me," I told him, getting to the point before he did. As soon as I said it I picked up my glass downing it, and then tipping some more in, as Jon did the same. "He was an idiot really." The drink went straight to my head, considering I hardly ever drunk, but the taste was so good I just couldn't stop myself.

My speech slurred as the two of us went completely off topic, howling at things sober people would think were stupid. I didn't know what I was doing anymore, but I crawled in front of Jon anyway, leaning in and planting a smacker on his lips, laying on top of him and hungrily kissing him. He giggled, breaking our kiss, picking me up and carrying me upstairs, taking me into his bedroom.

The following morning that was all I could recall, although I could guarantee that it wasn't all we did. Walking back through the halls the following day I had no real clue what it was that I was doing, my head was pounding, all over the place. I couldn't walk in a straight line down the corridor, just noticing Jon's figure sat on a crate. "Hey," I smiled, blushing in front of him, remembering what had happened.

"Hi," he whispered back, not wanting to listen to loud noises either. "Last night was good, although I'm feeling it this morning, I've got a deadly match tonight, and I am in no fit state."

"Well, if it makes you feel any better, you made me smile a lot yesterday." He smiled, hopefully finding some comfort in it.

"Good, because I've got a little confession to make." I stayed silent, looking at him to continue what it was. "I think I'm falling for you Lola-Rose, and I don't know why, but you're so intriguing and beautiful, and yeah." I giggled, still slightly drunk, and stepped in front of him, lightly kissing his lips.

"You be safe tonight won't you," I told him, cupping his bristly cheeks with my hands.

"Of course I will, as long as I get to see you when I'm done." I nodded, pulling him in for a tight hug. "Good." I pulled away from him, smiling at the funny face he pulled. "I need coffee and water, so I'll catch you later darling." I sat in his seat, smiling to myself as I watched the ruggedly handsome man walk away, regaining my dizzy composure, ready to watch him fight for his life later on.