Jey Uso for NeilJHoren

"And you're sure they're going to like me?" The car came to a quick halt down the road in Pensacola. The noise was already loud, and the smoke was flaming above the houses in the busy street.

"Brandi, they'll love you. Jimmy has told them so much about you, as have I, they think you're great." He opened up his side of the car and then ran over and opened my door. "Come on." He grabbed my hand and walked me down the street past a couple of houses until we reached a finely decorated house.

"Okay," I whispered, taking a big deep breath. Jey walked up to the side gate and opened it, when a wave of people stunned me. All their eyes landed on me, instantly judging me as I felt Jey squeeze my hand.

"Brandi!" Jimmy emerged from the crowd, walking over and hugging me tightly, instantly making me feel at ease. Two more guys walked over, one particularly bigger than the other, slightly intimidating me.

"Love, this is my dad Solafa, and my Uncle Sam." I smiled over at them both, the bleached blonde haired one instantly catching my attention. "This is Brandi, my girlfriend." The consistent smile on their faces relaxed me greatly, knowing that they weren't disapproving made me a lot happier.

"I've heard so much about you darling, I'm so excited to meet you in person." Jey let go of me as his dad hugged me even tighter, rubbing his hand along my back. He held onto me for a little longer then I expected, but it was nice to feel such warmth from Jey's family.

"Girl." I looked to my left, recognising the scream anywhere. A wide smile greeted me, followed by a lovely hair flip and a huge hug.

"I'm so happy you're here, Jey's family seems full of boys." Naomi giggled in my ear, pulling away from me and snuggling into Jimmy.

"Come, lets get you a drink." His family had divided into their own little groups as Solafa led me across to a stretched table full of Samoan delights. "This is my brother's signature cocktail, so if you don't like it, blame him." I nodded laughing over at him, removing the paper umbrella and taking a sip. It quickly took me back to the long nights we'd spent in Samoa only a couple of months ago, the electric and exotic flavours creating a burst of happiness in my mouth.

"This is incredible." I smiled over at Sam as he pretended to wipe his brow. Jey dove across and took a sip through my straw, trying it himself.

"I'll give you credit for that one uncle, it's a good one." The two boys fist bumped as the rest of us watched on. I giggled over at the boys, then felt Jey's arm snake around me, pulling me into his chest and then pecking the top of my head. "I told you didn't I, they'd love you."

"They're pretty cool people." I buried my head into his chest, watching not to spill my drink when I heard a cough behind Jey. We both turned around to see Roman dressed in denim shorts and a Hawaiian shirt. I couldn't help but burst into laughter at the brightly covered showpiece that covered his chest.

"This is Joelle's choice, I promise." I nodded, not believing him one bit, as the little girl ran over hiding behind her daddy. "Someone must have heard their name." I crouched down so I was at Joelle's height, watching her slowly walk over and give me a hug. Jey took my drink so I could cuddle her properly, tickling her tummy making her squirm in my grip.

"Who's the pretty lady?" I looked up and saw another guy walking over, looking just like the twins. He wiggled his eyebrow at me, throwing me slightly off guard by whether he was trying to tell me something or just being polite.

"Just ignore this idiot," Jey told me, sensing my confusion. "Brandi, my brother Jeremiah, Jeremiah, my girlfriend Brandi." He reached forwards and shook my hand, greeting Joelle too. I turned around to speak to Naomi again, feeling her hand in mine pulling me over to where some of the other women were.

"I'm just going over here," I whispered into Jey's ear, pointing across to where all the women were. He nodded going back to his lad talk as Naomi introduced me to them all. They were all so beautiful with some great genes, as I went around and hugged each one of them, getting a better understanding of who they were to Jey.

It turned out I had a lot more in common then I thought with all of Jey's family, spending the next hour discussing multiple things, are likes and dislikes of wrestling, men in general, and all our backgrounds.

"Food is done!" We all looked around and saw a few of the men snapping their barbecue tools calling us all over to try their cooking. Jey walked over and met me, hugging me quickly.

"Having a good night?" He asked, grabbing my hand and then passing me a plate. I didn't know where to begin, numerous smells attracting me to try them. Jey smiled over at me, digging in and piling his plate up. I'd never tried anything like all of this before, it wasn't the usual burger and chips I had at these kind of events. "I'll give you a hand," he told me, picking out all the things he thought I'd like to try.

Needless to say I ate everything on my plate, and a little bit more, embracing the new thing I had tasted and tried during the evening. I made a huge effort to speak to everyone who was out at the garden party, making myself and known, and most importantly liked by everyone. I couldn't quite believe how amazing his whole family was, every single one of them, and the memories made tonight would stay with me for a long time.