Sasha Banks Part 3 for KinggKunta

I honked the horn, pulling up at the beautiful Florida mansion that belonged to Sasha. I looked up at the red door, seeing her walk out and lock the door, wearing a short red dress, and carrying a silver sequined clutch bag. She looked down the row of cars, catching me in the front seat, waving with a huge smile.

She walked down the garden path, climbing into the seat beside me, pulling her seatbelt across. "You look beautiful," I smiled over at her, watching her run her hand through her purple locks.

"Thanks, you scrub up nice yourself." I wasn't exactly dressed to impress, but I accepted her kind compliment all the same. "So, Pinzi where are we going?" I smiled, reaching to the back seat, grabbing hold of the two pieces of paper.

"Here." I handed them to her, watching her read through them closely, bringing the print right up to her eyes, as she didn't have her glasses.

"A Kanye concert!?" She jumped up a little in her seat, smiling wildly over at me. I took a quick sigh of relief, thankful that she liked them. I'd met up with some girls at all who had no interest in rap, but I was a huge fan.

"I mean, it's not quite Snoop Dogg, but Kanye will do." I turned the keys in the engine, starting the car, pulling out from her street, taking the short drive to the stadium.

"It'll be good for me to see someone new, I've never seen Kanye before." I quickly glanced over at her in shock, I'd seen Kanye so many times, and loved every event I'd been to.

"Have you seen what row we're in too?" I chuckled seeing the tickets rise up once again so she could scan them properly.

"Front row!" I didn't think her scream could get any louder, but I couldn't have been more wrong. "Pinzi! You really didn't have to do this just for me."

"It's rare I have such a beautiful date, so I best treat you good." She gratefully smiled over at me, pulling out her phone and taking a photo of them. "Why are you doing that?"

"I've got to show everyone, they're going to be so jealous." I let her get on with it, instead focusing my eyes onto the road, weaving around the cars until we finally reached the place where our evening would be spent.

"Come on," I smiled, pulling up into the space, turning the engine off. She hastily put her phone back away, climbing out of my car. The whole surrounding area was swarmed with thousands of fans, screaming and rapping with each other, all wearing the merchandise.

"Why do I feel like I'm slightly dressed up for this now." I could see the red blush creeping onto Sasha's face, so I slowly wrapped my arm around her lower back.

"I think you look beautiful." She flashed her huge smile once again, looking round and staring at all the people dressed in shirts and jeans. "Honestly, don't worry about it, maybe they've all dressed down." Her light giggle made me feel a bit better, and hopefully her, as we left them all to head to the front of the stage.

The lights hit us both hard as we walked through the doors for the first time. The rap music was blaring out, sending the Kanye fans into a frenzy. "Alright, sir, madam, you're sat just here." A member of arena crew led us along until we reached our seats, not that we'd be using them much tonight. Sasha had already taken her heels off ready to bounce up and down whilst he was up on stage.

The two of us sat and talked, got to know each other a bit better during the short fifteen minute spell between us arriving and the show starting. The lights went down, and the music went off, the room fell silent, apart from the little squeal I heard escape Sasha's lips making me chuckle.

The opening beats began, and the lights pulsed around the room. "Oh my gosh, it's Father Stretch My Hands." I looked at Sasha in shock that she knew what the song even was. Before Kanye had even come out she was up out of her seat. "Come on Pinzi," she squealed, grabbing my hands and pulling me up.

"Florida!" We looked up and saw him jog out onto the stage, a black hoodie and jeans, customised with a large black cross. "Who's ready to have a good time tonight?"

"Me! I am." I could already feel myself falling in love with her, how her face lit up every time he spoke, or the beats of a new tune began.

"This is the best time ever." I could tell the show was coming to a close, but her little whisper in my ear made the whole evening feel worthwhile.

"Florida, this is my last song of the night, thank you for all supporting me, and following me wherever I go. You've been watching the Saint Pablo tour, and this, Ultralight Beam." Sasha quickly jumped up once again, throwing her arms around me.

"I never want this night to end, this has truly been the best date I've ever been on." I smiled down at her, feeling her pull away so she could dance around and make a slight fool of herself a little more before the show ended.

The lights quickly went out as Kanye rapped the final couple of words of the song. I could see his figure run backwards, and leave the stage to end the show. "Wow," I could hear her mutter, staring up at the stage in awe.

The lights came back up creating the same picture that was when we walked into the arena. "Come on, lets get out of here before the mad rush." Sasha grabbed onto my hand, running behind me straight to the car, swerving in and out of the masses of fans who were all stood around talking, expressing how much they enjoyed the show.

We got back to the car with surprising ease, shutting the doors and speeding out before we sat in queues of traffic stretching miles back. "I honestly cannot say thank you enough," she told me as we pulled back out onto the main road. "I never thought I'd get to go to a Kanye concert, that was the best concert I've ever been to."

"I'm glad I could make you smile," I quickly told her, looking over at her huge grin. "So, what do you say about a second date?"

"Absolutely." I could hardly finish my sentence before she quickly interrupted, nodding her head. "Sorry, that probably came across really eager, I just had such a good time.

"I'm glad you're eager, it's better than being disinterested." The night time traffic meant we got to Sasha's in no time, pulling up in the same spot I arrived in hours before. "Thank you for a lovely night," she grinned, leaning across and kissing my cheek.

"You're more than welcome, thank you for your company." I heard the car beep telling me the door was open.

"Goodnight Pinzi."

"Goodnight Sasha." She slammed the door, quickly waving at me then running over to her front door. I watched out the window making sure she got inside safely, laughing as she waved one last time before shutting the door. "Wow," I whispered to myself, sitting back and patting myself on the back for being able to continue what was hopefully a blossoming romance with Miss Banks.