Finn Balor Part 2 for KalaniMarie

After a successful date, if I do say so myself, me and Finn only continued to rise. The belt was still proudly on my shoulder every night as slowly our characters began to develop, in and out of the ring.

Tonight was the emergence of a new storyline between me and Finn. Together we would take on Charlotte and Seth tonight in a simple tag team match, with a hopeful run at each others titles. The company had become incredibly interested in the idea of the demon having an accomplice, and that was where I came in. The companion of the demon as Vince put it, but he was definitely not to know what went on outside of the ring.

"Hey," I whispered walking up behind Finn at the gorilla post. Usually at the shows we kept our distance, leaving each other to do our own thing and see our friends. He turned around and pecked my cheek, seconds away from making his entrance.

"Hi," he quickly said before he was pulled away from me and went out under the red lights. My heart burst with pride as I watched on the screen, the beautiful moments of crowd participation as incredible as ever. As he jumped down from the top rope I heard the first beats of my own music. I took a few paces and a deep breath, as I turned into Lani, walking out with confidence.

The crowd erupted as the three guys already in the ring watched me. I slid into the ring, watching as Finn winked at me, as I stepped out onto the apron. Behind the characters the four of us were incredibly close friends, but when the bell rings, everything changes.

The match went incredibly well, me and Finn always worked incredibly well together, knowing each other so well was important. We knew when the other needed to tag or when they were ready to come back in.

I watched on as Finn hit Seth with a couple of strong jabs, and followed by a DDT. He looked at me as I gave him a knowing smile. He climbed up to the top rope, pointing at me and then jumping down onto the Coup de Grace. I climbed in making sure Charlotte didn't intervene as Finn got the three count.

We had to be professional in the ring so Finn stood up and walked over to me, giving me a quick peck on the lips before we were seperated by the referee wanting to raise our hands.

I smiled as he grinned wide over at me, but there was still the underlying fact that nothing was official between us. He'd always kiss me and hold me, but what did that even mean?

Before anything further happened I walked out leaving Finn in the ring, grabbing my belt and walking backstage. I carried on until I found a spare seat in the corridor, taking a seat.

I sat for what felt like forever until I felt footsteps walk over to me. They stopped in front of me as I looked up and saw Finn, his body paint peeling from his skin. I stood up so we were standing at the same level. "You kinda ruined the moment out there." I looked at him in confusion.

"What moment?"

"I had a question for you," as much as I hoped it was what I was wanting, in the back of mind I had to wonder if Finn would actually do such a thing seeing as it appeared to me that he was putting it off. I remained silent as a pointer for him to continue. "Alright, so Kalani would you like to be my girlfriend?" I smirked at him as he winked over at me. A wave of relief washed over me, he was actually interested in me.

"Yeah, I'd love to Finn." I smiled. He placed his hand under my chin, then lent in and kissed me softly. I placed my hand on his shoulder, rising onto my tiptoes so I could reach his lips. The rest of the arena fell blank as the two of us embraced, my first hug with my boyfriend.

The kiss was long, but passionate, only for our little bubble to be burst beside us. We pulled apart and looked to our left to Charlotte sniggering at each us. "Will you two please get a room, no one wants to see your game of tonsil tennis." We both laughed as Charlotte pointed her finger at us, then walked off down the corridor.

"Well that's not embarrassing," I murmured into Finn's chest. His hand went through my hair, scrunching it lightly. I giggled at the feel of him, pecking his cheek lightly.

"Shall we go and get a room, as Charlotte so eloquently puts it?" He whispered. I nodded as his land laced with mine, guiding me down to the car park and to our car.

"I never got to say, congratulations on the win." Finn turned around, squeezing my hand.

"Babe, I'm winning as long as I'm with you." I blushed at his charm, letting go of his hand as we got to the car.

"Come on cheese," I told him as we climbed in, Finn pulling away as we began our journey to the hotel. The night couldn't have gone any better if I tried, Finn was my boyfriend, and we won our first match, I seriously don't think life can get better then this.