7

Joey Jewish - Life

1 month later...

DAISY

As I looked at myself in the mirror, I was beautiful. Looking like a princess.

I couldn't believe what I was wearing.

I didn't deserve this beautiful white dress on me.

I didn't deserve make up artists wasting their time on me to get me ready for the wedding.

All of my bridesmaid congratulated me and since they didn't know that I was having an arranged marriage, they were happy that I was going to be married.

I bit my lip down avoiding to cry and ruin my make up, so I fanned myself and grabbed my bouquet of white flowers as I heard a knock on the door.

"Hey, sweetie it's time." My dad said stepping in.

I turned around seeing his eyes wander at me.

"Daisy, you look truly beautiful. I never thought that someday you would accept." He said holding my hands.

"Dad, I'm only doing this for your happiness." I said squeezing his wrinkle hands.

I saw a tear coming out of the corner of his eyes and wiped it away with my finger.

"I'm sorry." He groaned. "Let's just get going. Just let you know something." He paused and looked into my eyes.

"I love you. And you'll always be my little girl even if you're young or old. I'll always see you as daddy's little girl."

I hugged him tightly and started feeling tears falling out.

I loved my dad so much. Even if we weren't together or if we didn't spend so much time together cause of his work, I'll know that he cares and loves me forever as well I will too.

|||

JACK

As everyone chatted quietly waiting for the ceremony to start, I fixed my tie and holded my hands down waiting patiently.

"It's gonna be alright." Johnson said patting my back.

"Yeah, plus we'll finally get to see this daisy that you always talked about." Nate added.

Okay, I might have talked about her. But only that I was marrying some stranger and that we have met.

But that was it. Nothing much.

As we soon heard the wedding music playing, everybody stood up and stared behind them as daisy walked in.

As soon as she came in, I couldn't take my eyes off her. She looked so stunning, by the way her hair was fixed and her make up made her look like pretty, even though with out make she looked more beautiful.

I was outstanded once she came closer.

Wait, jack. What are you doing? Remember that she's just a simple accompany for your life.

As I got out of my thoughts, she walked up the aisle while I held my out my hand for her to help.

She looked at me then looked away instantly. I could tell that she wasn't sure about this. She feels how I feel about this whole situation.

Poor her.

|||

Hours later, we stood up and faced each other to put in our rings and say our vows. I honestly did not want to do this but it was no choice.

By the reaction of Daisy's, she wasn't very convinced while she took out the gold, shiny ring and slid it on my ring finger while she said the vows quietly crying.

Then it was my turn to do the same thing.

"You may kiss the bride." The pastor said as everyone clapped.

I leaned in and she did too, as we kissed uncomfortably then let go fast.

I saw everyone one of my family and Daisy's clapping and a few crying wiping it with their tissues away.

We forcefully holded hands and faked smile while we walked down the aisle.

¶¶¶

Much love, Stephanie