4

JACK

I was honestly not ready for this as soon as we arrived to my wife's house or however you say when you're arranged. I told my parents that I would never marry anyone. I wasn't ready for it. At all. But all of a sudden, they come out with the news saying that I'm getting an arranged marriage and meeting her family. I just wanted to run away before we even got there. But, I don't believe in love so what's the point in getting excited for this.

My mom pressed the doorbell and waited until they opened the door. She looked at me happily and fixing my tie.

"Mom, stop. I don't need your help." I said taking her hand away from me.

"Oh, honey it's just that you seem nervous and needed help that your tie wasn't fixed right. But you'll love her, I promise you that she's the one for you." She said.

Yeah, right.

Her mom opened the door and let us in as we stood in the hallway. "Hey, I'm so glad you're here." She greeted one of us. "This is my son, Jack. Jack, this is Daisy's mom." My mom said.

Don't you think I know that?

"It's so nice to meet you. You'll love my daughter. She's really nice and caring." She said.

Pssh, if only you knew that she probably thinks the same thing about what I am thinking. Which is, jumping off a bridge.

As my mom was about to say something, Daisy's mom interrupted. "Oh, she's here."

I saw a tan, skinny, girl with a black tight dress walking downstairs.

"Oh! I'm sorry. I'm not the one. She's the one." She said pointing out behind her.

That's when I saw the most beautiful girl I could've ever seen in my whole life. I mean every girl that I met or been with were beautiful, but this one is one precious pearl.

By the way she strutted down the stairs as her curves swayed side to side and her long black straight hair flowing like an ocean breeze. And her precious tanned, heart shaped face was incredibly outstanding.

I guess I didn't notice that I was staring too hard, that she was already standing right in front of me.

"Uh, Jack? Jack? Earth to Jack!" My mom said snapping her fingers in my face. I went back into reality, and notice that she was staring at me too. I looked away embarrassed and cleared my throat.

"Well, this is Daisy. Daisy, this is Jack. Your future husband." Her mom said.

Okay, now that end part wasn't really necessary cause that made me remember that I was forcefully getting married.

"Well Jack, say something." My dad said narrowing his eyes at Daisy.

I stepped up closer and held her hand out kissing the top of it as I stared into her hazel dark brown eyes. She blushed and looked away quickly.

"Nice to meet you, my lovely wife."

¶¶¶

Much love, yo girl Stephanie