The Girl Who Learned To Love The Badass *Chapter Four*

Start from the beginning

"But."

"Don't butt me. Now dry up those tears and put a smile on that face. I don't have much longer and I want to see that smile once more."

"You have a long while. You're going to be here a long time more. " I said but I knew I was wrong. I could see the last remaining light in her eyes start to disappear. It was fading quickly.

I woke my parents up. I watched and listened while she spoke to them and comforted them. Then her last words to me were. "Josh. I love you! One day when your big and strong you will understand why you were left. Make me proud."

I kissed her forehead and smiled. "I will." I promised. She left us ten minutes later, never to return.

I never was the same. That was the day. I lost my best friend and myself. That was when I turned into a hateful and unruly child, I gave up on school. I started having sex with any girl that would have me. That was the day I broke my promise to my baby sister, and turned into the jerk I was today.

*Present Time.*

"I haven't made you very proud have I?" I asked breaking the silence surrounding us.

"Well did you have to go sleeping around with all of those hoebags?" she said. Austin hadn't changed a bit since that day, and I guess I really shouldn't have expected her to. It wasn't like she had went on vacation for three years. She had died. Her body was frozen at thirteen.

"It was my way of dealing with everything." I said.

"So you wanted to get an STD?" She half-yelled.

"NO, wait. You didn't... um... watch... everything... I did. Did you?"

"Of course I didn't watch. I saw what you were going to do. And I went far far far way. That's just nasty."

I sighed. Thank god she didn't watch that shit.

"Good. So how have you been?"

"Dead." I glared at her. She smirked. That was my sister.

"Gee. I knew that."

"How have you been?"

"Horrible...but I think I finally found my girl."

"Oh yeah. Alisya. She's beautiful and I approve. She has had the past few months rough."

"What do you mean?" I asked. I was confused.

"Alisya's parents died last month and they slit her and her sister up. Her sister lives in Florida. Her sister won't talk to her. I believe her sister blames Alisya for the crash. Her sister wanted to go to Florida. To get away from her sister. But she didn't tell Alisya this."

Oh god. No wonder she ran from me. I was playing with a heart that was already broken. Oh I felt like such an ass.

"I guess you seen what I did to her?"

"Yes."

"Oh."

"It was wrong Josh."

"I know. I feel like such an ass."

"You should."

"So are you finally going to tell me where we are."

She sighed. "This is called the room of waits."

"and that means."

"This is the room were you wait and decide if you want to go back and live or if you want to leave the world."

"Oh."

I suddenly started hearing voices all of the voices I knew, The guy's, Krisit's, my parent's, all but the one I wanted to hear.